I am DONE with all the gray and beige blaaaaaaaah tops for Zoom calls. I was looking like a pale, sad, depressing lump (which was the look I emotionally needed for a bit), but I was ready for a change. I ordered the brightest most full-of-life top I could find and have been wearing it on repeat.
Pretty Blouse With A Side Of Life: 11 Outfit Ideas
This blouse gives my face some life…it gives my Zoom video calls some life…and overall feels like it’s giving my whole being some life too. I’ve definitely been wearing it mostly with stretchy comfy pants (**sustainable**) and my most comfortable denim, but thought it would be fun to shop my closet and see how versatile this top can get.
*Note…this blouse comes in petite, regular and plus size, and is nursing-friendly too!! Woohoo!*
*This “magic” top is part of Anthro’s Memorial Day Sale! Double woohoo!*
1. Anthro Top + My Fav Light-Washed Flares & Clogs
2. Anthro Top + A Cute Yellow Cardi
3. Anthro Top + Low-Rise Beach Pants
4. Anthro Top + Cut-Offs & Sunnies
5. Anthro Top + A Comfy Cozy Cardigan
6. Anthro Top + Dad Sneaks & Mom-ish Jeans
7. Anthro Top + Black Denim & Heels
8. Anthro Top Untucked + A Stretchy Maxi Skirt
9. Anthro Top + Your Party Pants
10. Anthro Top + High-Rise Stretchy Pants
11. Anthro Top + My Fav Cloth Face Mask
Shop The Smocked Anthro Blouse + All The Outfit Pieces
Here’s to not looking like a zombie on Zoom calls ANY MORE! Any other tricks you guys are using to brighten things up a bit?