Happy Friday, everyone! Now that it’s officially spring, I’m thinking of how badly I need some playful, walkable sandals for the upcoming season — for breezy date nights, to elevate daily outfits or to take on a long weekend away, and these Loeffler Randall sandals on sale at Saks right now are so good — the perfect balance of chic + sporty. (The subtle bows in the animal print! Love.)
Skincare, Loungewear, Cute Tops & Designer Denim: Editor Sale Picks From Saks, Nordstrom, Gap, Biossance & More
This weekend is showered with good sales! We scoured the Saks 25% off Friends & Family sale and MOTHER denim was the winner — the Insiders are one of Linzi’s most-worn jeans (perfect for that everyday easy-going, casual look), and Scotti found some flares giving all the ’70s vibes. Otherwise, check out Gap’s F&F sale for 40% off breezy warm-weather staples (if nothing else, this hoodie).
One more that’s too good to pass up: take 25% off sitewide at Biossance! Just in time to scoop up the mineral sunscreen for sunny days and the holy grail of skincare products: the Vitamin C Rose Oil the team raves about.
Happy shopping! More fun finds on sale, below.
Quick Contributor Jump Links
Linzi’s Top Sale Picks
It has been rainy and cold and gray this week, and my energy level has taken its cue from the weather. I went to dance class, however, this morning, the sun is shining, and this belted sweater is on its way to me…along with this playful summer bag. So…hoping the sun and these pops of fun will liven things up a bit around here.
The sales are definitely lively (especially the good denim and tees!)
- Most Popular This Week: These jeans at Saks and Nordstrom. I found more sizes on sale HEREl. Relaxed slightly slouchy fit without overwhelming my short frame.
- The MOTHER Denim on sale That DIDN’T Work: These are FABULOUS, but way too long for me… and these have a super-good high waist and good non-distressed wash, but a little too straight in the hips for my body.
- Who Likes a good tee? Tons of good ones on sale in my picks below. Rag & bone does a great job with fancy tees or this one was my top budget-friendly pick last year.
- Best Deal by FAR!: My fav Eberjey Pajamas for $50. I’m VERY confused by the price of these. Never seen them so low and the green looks really pretty.
Scotti’s Top Sale Picks
This week my sister-in-law
made us encouraged us to do Cryotherapy and OMG is it cold! I’ve watched multiple “housewives” do it on their shows and I’ve always been intrigued. I have to say it felt awesome afterwards. During? Not so much. I’m kind of a baby when it comes to being cold, and those three minutes seemed to last forever. Have any of you guys done it? Thoughts?
Also, I’ve been a part of the Peloton Facebook group #hardCORE On The Floor for awhile now, but only recently started following the calendar and I LOVE it. I’ll be away from my bike for awhile now, and it’s a great way to keep me motivated and keep the guesswork out of working out. I wanted to reach out to see if any of you guys who are on the app–I’m scotti_liz if any of you want to follow and share high fives!
- Travel Must-Have: The cooler bag we use on every single road trip (and every single beach day) is on sale—but Zack still complains about the color. This “Zack-friendly color” bag is ALSO on sale…for less than half the amount AND it holds over twice as much…hmm, I think I just found his bday gift!
- Buh-Bye Coupons: I’m obsessed with this gold mirror and have never seen one for a price this good! (I joined their membership program because…for under $30 you get 20% off EVERY purchase AND free shipping for a year—sounds good to me!)
- I’m old, apparently: Still loving these “iconic,” “retro” slides that look EXACTLY like the ones I had in high school. They’re nice and cushioned and are actually comfortable to walk in!
- Need a discreet vibrator? Here ya go. (You’re welcome.) 😂
Here are more of my favorite sales picks this week—Happy Weekend, everyone!
Meredith’s Top Sale Picks
Spring is visiting Colorado, but only for this weekend. Can’t wait to make my kids wash my car “FoR FunZ” LOL. I’m totally busting out my new jean shorts (read my recent jeans shorts under $100 article here). Ooo and maybe I’ll put on a floral cut-out dress and really shock my family. Stranger things have happened!
- New spring makeup goodies: I just received this primer with SPF and OMG the difference. I could easily wear it on its own. Another product that does wonders for your brows that you can wear alone or under makeup? This conditioning primer bebe right here. I love freshening up my makeup routine.
- Sales I’m eying: 25% off Biossance products with code SPRING25 (Their sunscreen is EVERYTHING). Gap F&F Sale (40% off everything). The vintage hoodie (I own in pink) and vintage cotton tees are perfection.
Have a great weekend everyone. xo
Amy’s Top Sale Picks
My little family landed back home last night after our wonderful trip to the ocean and I immediately unpacked + showered + changed into these fave pjs, which as it turns out, are on SALE for a limited time! Anyone else love getting right back into routine?
With spring vacay now over, I’m officially on the hunt for a few summer tops that are not t-shirts (or my normal athletic wear) but are just as comfortable and easy to wear. Currently staring at this 100% linen tunic and the 100% linen boyfriend shirt — color options are really good not to mention we get 40% + 10% off with the code FRIEND & FAMILY.
Last but not least, my favorite skincare of all time (I talk about the products that transformed my skin this new post) is having a 25% off SITEWIDE spring sale (code spring25 auto applies at checkout) — so good I’m shook. Highly recommend the travel sizes for easy packing on future trips, or simply to try some products out for the first time.
Everything else I’m eyeing is below – Happy weekend, lovelies! Xx
Julieta’s Top Sale Picks
It’s that time of the month when your body is telling you to slow down. I recently did a trauma healing program based on indigenous wisdom, which has changed my life. On one of the calls, we talked about our monthly cycles and how to honor them. It’s become a ritual for me to have soft and comfortable outfits for those days. To communicate with my household, ask for empathy and help, and lower my load as much as possible (sometimes, not much, but I try).
So I’m currently in my favorite Zella joggers, looking for all the colorful pieces for spring. However, if you love a good black dress, my Cinq a Sept dress shown here is on sale. It’s my favorite midi/maxi dress to date.
Kat’s Top Sale Picks
Hey, hey Friday! I am back after a week away and have to tell you all, last week was a total dream! I can’t share too much as to what I was up to, but I can tell you all to stay tuned to see me on NBC very soon! I am so incredibly excited for all the things that are on the horizon for me and will update you as I can share more. I am now back in Nashville for the next month and am loving my parents’ new condo. It’s right downtown and so much fun!
- I found the best swim for plus size gals: I am obsessed with J.Crew’s new swim collection and just did a huge try-on haul over on my YT channel and ended up keeping several pieces. My absolute favorite is this gorgeous structured bikini that’s currently 34% off!
- Another banger pair of hiking pants: Athleta has done it again! They released their new hiking gear for the season and I am OBSESSED with these hiking pants. They are convertible and can be worn as full-length pants, capris and shorts! Oh, and ps. They are currently 20% off for their friends and family sale!
- Ultra shiny & voluminous hair? Yes Please!: I popped into Sephora the other day and on a whim decided to buy the entire Olapex hair line and OMG is it amazing! I was skeptical that it wouldn’t work for curly hair, but seriously, my curls have never felt so soft. Gahhh I am in love with the entire line, but if I had to list my top three they would be Olaplex No. 6, No. 7 & No. 8.
Okay, onto a few more sales finds for you all!