Hey, hey, it’s already the weekend?! This week flew by, and I’m looking forward to spending some quality time re-charging over the holiday weekend. When comfort is key, Meredith’s favorite Athleta moto joggers (extra 20% off at checkout!) fit the bill – and they’re stylish enough to wear out and about, too.
Pretty Tops, Dresses, Luxe Skincare & Spring Sandals: Editor Top Picks On Sale
Otherwise, we’re eyeing up celebration-worthy dresses: this Free People wrap dress is so flattering (the detail along the edges is a stunning touch), Julieta is eyeing up this breezy midi dress, and if you’re on the fence about cut-out trends this season, this midi dress discreetly nails the look.
More top picks on sale, below. Happy scrolling!
Quick Contributor Jump Links
Amy’s Top Sale Picks
I’ve been feeling so inspired by the world of fashion these days. While not on sale – these jeans that I’ve been eyeing for what feels like forever are finally en route to me, and I can’t stop thinking about this new sweatshirt from Anine Bing (if you’re a sweatshirt + tee lover like myself her fits are a must try). I’m really having to pace myself these days, I’m running out of hangers.
- Just What I Need: I’ve been desperate for new candles and my faves (with a summer touch) are on sale this weekend only.
- Sitewide Sale: Now’s the time to scoop up anything you’ve eyed at Abercrombie – highly recommend my fave shorts.
- Comfy Sandals? Check!: H&M is also offering a sitewide discount, and these sandals are some of the most comfortable I’ve ever worn.
Even more goods below, Xx –
Laura’s Top Sale Picks
Hey hey, Friday. Coming to you from lovely NY where I’ve been for a few days with my pal (and photographyer) Posy. Her dad is from here and I’m getting the full experience this time staying on Staten Island with daily trips in to Brooklyn & Manhattan, eating all the amazing food (especially pizza, obvs) and making myself right at home. I love it here and already can’t wait to come back with her this fall. (We haven’t seen Pete D. yet so I def need to return.) Today we’re doing a museum day and hitting up the Met & the Moma, then meeting Julieta for dinner!
Sales wise? There are some lovely finds…
- SI Influenced? Just kidding. I’ve been wearing my chunky chain necklace long before visiting and this one I’ve linked is very similar and on sale at The Rack! Outfit-making piece I adore.
- Trying Something New I want to find some longer denim shorts to style up a little bit dressy for spring & summer and these from Frame are $50 off right now. They look really great.
- The Items I Always Forget…specifically, when I’m traveling…I included a round up of great little travel items at the end of this post this week and most of them are on sale. Now I just need to remember to refer back to it. Haha.
Have a great weekend, friends. Hey hey to y’all in or from NYC. You truly have the best city on earth. xoxo
Meredith’s Top Sale Picks
Every few years I rediscover my true fashion aesthetic: Wild Thornberry’s-chic. Tucked in button-downs and boyfriend jeans. I am LIVING for this Old Navy button-down (on sale!) I purchased last month. I feel put-together, but still casual. We’re going to have a laid-back holiday weekend, so I think this is my uniform of choice while I break into the Cadbury Creme Eggs.
Are fanny packs back? Were they ever out of style? I recently discovered this pink number during the ShopBop buy more, save more event and it is a MOOD. (See my 60 second try-on reel here). For something more demure, this Clare V. fanny pack.
- Fall Into the Gap: Always killer sales at GAP and I’m thinking this might be my next button-down for my “safari” fashion vibe.
- “Bottoms” Up: Athleta is offering 20% off ALL bottoms (and bras). Some of my favorite bottoms for spring and summer are from Athleta including: the Cabo Linen Pants, Brooklyn Skort and Venice Moto Jogger.
- A&F Mega Sale: 25% off EVERYTHING. These dad-shorts and high-rise jeans are my absolute favorites.
Chag Sameach and Happy Easter to all who celebrate! x, Meredith
Scotti’s Top Sale Picks
Happy (Easter) weekend, everyone! We’re usually hiding the eggs for the kids in the snow (in Marquette), but this year they’re going to be doing their egg hunt in the pool – I’m beyond excited. Mom was supposed to be here, but our beloved cat got sick (he’s 18) and she had to postpone. I’m bummed, but I know she’s taking good care of little Leo (my first baby). I’m trying to decide if I try to make her cheesy potatoes myself or just wait until she gets here…they’re always better when your mom makes them, you know?
- For Ridiculously Soft Skin – I’ve bought this Philosophy Microdelivery Vitamin C Resurfacing Peel Kit multiple times because it works – my skin looks brighter, smoother and just kind of glows in general after I use this stuff. LOVE.
- My Future Self will Thank Me – For getting this awesome waterproof insulated Roxy Ski Jacket at such an awesome price in the off-season!
- No More Cans – I need to stop buying copious amounts of La Croix and invest in this Soda Stream (on sale!) instead – anyone know how to recreate the limoncello flavor??
Julieta’s Top Sale Picks
We just had the most basic, yet extraordinary 4 days with our little family. Our kids had Spring break this week and we booked a small Airbnb by a creek in upstate NY (very last minute), packed some food and clothes, and left on Sunday. We made arepas and patacones (fried plantains), laughed, hiked, and biked. Some remote work was involved, though, but sometimes you need a change of scenery to be more present and enjoy the little things.
- The comfiest lift bra – I avoid wired bras as much as I can and this True Body Lift Scoop adjustable bra looks so comfortable. Only two colors on sale but I want both.
- The swimsuit style I swear by – One-piece swimsuits with bikini-looking backs are some of my favorites to wear since having kids and this J.crew one piece is just that.
- The reversible dress we all need – My most famous link this past week, and I can see why. Reversible, versatile and the perfect price.
Kat’s Top Sale Picks
Happy, happy Friday y’all! I am beyond excited for the weekend because I am turning 31 tomorrow and I am in the city that is my love language: Miami! I have been having a love affair with Miami for years and I am finally starting to think it’s time to put a ring on it and get a condo or an apartment here. The Airbnb I am staying in is absolutely stunning, and yes, I already looked and there are three places available starting in June! I am soooo tempted to snag a place, but if not now, I have a feeling it will be sometime soon.
- The designer pieces on my birthday wishlist: After lunch I am headed to Miami’s designer district and I have been eyeing this stunning Gucci bag and am so curious how this floral mesh Ganni dress will look on me!
- The best shorts for plus size gals under $30: OMG y’all I seriously have been having the most challenging time finding plus size shorts this season. Even though the options are very limited, I found the best no gapping jean shorts from Target and they are $23!
- I do NOT need another pair of slippers but… I’m OBSESSED: Tory Burch has the most gorgeous pair of slipper slides that feature a pretty gemstone logo and I am in LOVE!
Okay, let’s get into the sales! XX – Kat
Jess’ Top Sale Picks
Just got back from visiting my family for an extended period of time and it truly was like a tonic for my heart and soul. I’m very close with my family but nowadays we hardly ever get the chance to come together as a full family and the older I get, the more precious that time spent together is for me. My nieces are growing up in the blink of an eye!
So, I’m back and feeling refreshed and ready to rock! *insert nerd emoji* And right now what’s on my mind are these Palladium Revolt platform sneakers that I just bought. They are, what you might call, aggressively trendy, but I’m here for it! They aren’t on sale yet, but they are my favorite thing at the moment. As for my favs that are on sale:
- My Skincare Must-Haves: Two of my skincare must-haves are a part of Colleen Rothschild’s Easter Sale right now. Both the Complete Eye Cream and Sheer Renewal Cream are 20% off right now (and trust, CR sales don’t come around all that often).
- Another Cool Pair of Hi-Top Palladium Sneakers: The Pallashock Mid OG sneaker is marked down from $100 to only $60 right now at Nordstrom.
As for more of my sale favorites, check them out below. Happy hunting! Xo, Jess(bobess)