Mother’s Day isn’t really about elaborate presents and expensive gifts but more about showing the mom in your life that she’s appreciated. I myself am looking forward to relaxing and feeling pampered. Maybe a bubble bath, some wine . . . I mean . . . a small gift isn’t really a bad idea, though, am I right?? So for whoever the mom in your life is (mother, wife, sister, friend – yourself!), we put 50 gift ideas under $50 together for you. Lots of them help with that whole pampered and relaxed thing I mentioned . . . sooooo, Zack . . . are you reading this? Wink-wink.
2. Body Lotion: Paired with the soap or by itself, this stuff is awesome. I literally couldn’t stop smelling my hands after I used it.
3. Himalayan Candles Spice Tin Soy Candle in Ginger Patchouli: You have to smell this candle. I never thought I’d like something with “patchouli” in the title, but this smells divine. SO good. (Ok, ok I’ll stop with the good smells now . . . but trust me, these are good!)
4. Hammered Copper Bowl: Love this bowl . . . perfect for decoration, holding fruit or serving salads in.
5. Love Picture Frame: Is anyone else as awful at keeping pictures up to date as I am? For some reason pictures in frames seem to be a hassle. This makes it much easier . . . just swap out pictures (or cards or invites you want to display) easily.
6. Quay Australia Paradiso Cat Eye Sunglasses: You have to check out the photo of the model wearing these to see how cool they look. LOVE.
7. Nadri Wishes Crystal Ring: Also in silver and amazonite (a blue-green color), this is such a pretty ring.
8. Nickel & Suede Copper Leather Earrings: No gift guide would be complete without my favorite earrings from Nickel & Suede . . . I’m loving these copper ones, but there’s a ton of colors and sizes to choose from. Super lightweight and comfy.
9. Rosanna ‘Dear Mom, I Love You’ Porcelain Tray: Always nice to be reminded you’re loved, right? A perfect spot for your favorite pieces of jewelry.
10. Gather Bud Vases: I love these . . . it doesn’t take a huge bouquet to make a beautiful statement. I’d love to put the wildflowers around our house in these for fresh flowers daily.
11. Stemless Wine Glasses: Set of 4 stemless oversized wine glasses that would be perfect to give with a nice bottle of wine!
12. American Atelier Ombre Decanter: Also available in gold or silver, this decanter is cool-looking whether or not you actually use it for decanting!
14. Baggu Nylon Tote: This folds up into a tiny pouch that you can throw into your purse or diaper bag for when you need it. I use mine all the time . . . for library books, groceries, etc. this comes in so handy! Available in a ton of colors and patterns and only $10.
15. American Atelier Goldtone Handle Decorative Tray: Also in black & gold, I love trays for displaying candles, magazines, books or flowers and serving drinks and apps.
Still looking for inspiration? Check out more ideas below!
50 Gifts Under 50