Remember my friend Linzi (here or here)? She hates hot weather. It’s a running joke – she’ll show up in short sleeves on the day I’m wearing a parka. Come summer, the girl *could* be miserable, but she manages to spend all of her long summer days in the cutest, flowiest outfits.
One of her key pieces? Denim underwear.
Haha just kidding. She rolls her eyes at my shortie-shorts.
But her for-real key pice? Maxi skirts.
She always looks so cute, so I asked Linz to pick out some of her favs for this season (in addition to the Garnet Hill maxi she swears by). Best of all? A bunch of them are on sale….
- Boden Jersey Maxi (now 60% off!!) – Boden is my go to for fun color and patterns… I would wear this one on repeat all summer long.
- Loft Pocket Maxi (now just $35!) – Pockets AND an awesome shade of blue….love love love!
- Free People Hot Tropics Maxi: (40% off, but limited sizes…more available here) – This pattern is so pretty…could definitely be dressed up or down.
- Modcloth Days of Fold Maxi – Classic navy and white stripes …I would feel put together even with a basic white tank.
- Anthro Norwich Skirt: Amazing color and texture–I think I may need to purchase this one immediately.
Shop All Of Linzi’s Maxi Picks
Linz’s favorites, in her words….