It’s the most wonderful….ly stressful time of the year.
Especially if you’re a procrastination master like myself. But it’s not to late to buy your Holiday gifts from the comfort of your couch and still receive them in time for Christmas morning and this year I decided to draw my holiday gift guides in my sketchbook. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them!
(That’s Henri, my dog, and the true star of this post.)
Gift Guide Details (Top Left to Bottom Right):
1. Jane Austen Classic Novels- featuring lovely cover art designed by graphic artist Leanne Shapton. As a huge book nerd, Jane Austen is one of my all time favorites and Shapton’s cover designs make it a classic worthy of displaying on your bookshelf, sold by Anthropologie, $18.95 per book.
(And just FYI, there are three more days to buy online at Anthropologie in order to receive your gifts by Christmas Eve.)
(Second Page of Journal, Starting Top Left to Bottom Right)
7. Cheetah Spot Jaimin Smoking Slippers- From Sole Society, their Jaimin flats come in three different pattern options: cheetah dot, pink multi and red plaid (equally cute). They are slip on and rubber soled, offering all day comfort. Perfect for all day shopping excursions or for around the house wear over the holidays. From Sole Society for $64.95.
8. Sweet Salutation Travel Mug- There are four uniquely patterned options of this ceramic travel mug designed by artist Molly Hatch exclusively for Anthropologie. They are dishwasher and microwave safe A perfect stocking for the caffeine addicted mom who has forgotten what warm coffee tastes like). Available at Anthropologie for $20.00.
9. Mini Geo Terrarium- it’s only one of several geometrical multi-faceted glass decor options currently offered at Urban Outfitters. A low priced and versatile Holiday gift option that can be used as a planter, jewelry organizer, or knick-knack catch-all. Only $18.00 at Urban Outfitters.
10. Pearled Cable Beanie- this luxuriously soft beanie is woven with tiny pearls throughout. It’s a toasty warm gift option from Anthropologie at $49.50.
11. Chanel Rouge Allure Intense Long-Day Lip Colour- What women doesn’t love to be pampered? Not this one. With their moisture rich formula and a whole new generation of colors, Chanel is going bright and bold. My favorite is their bright redish/orange shade option: Excentrique, Number 96. Because, go big or go home right? $36.00 via Chanel Online.
12. Wee Hours Planner-from one of my absolute favorite designers, Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co. The 17 month planner spans from August 2015 to December 2016. It’s a well organized and functional planner option for busy mamas with a whimsically bright floral pattern. It’s $34.00 at Anthropologie.
top- H&M White and Dark Blue striped long sleeve top, $17.99 at H&M.
jeans- Hudson Brooklyn Moto Super Skinny Jeans, currently 45% off at 6pm.com for $145.00.
shoes- Red velvet Mary Janes, currently 2 for $20 or $18.00 per pair at Urban Outfitters.
Wishing you all the best this holiday season, no matter what holiday you celebrate. Merry christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyful Winter Solstice, and Cheery Kwanzza. May you spend it in the company of loved ones, and may you smile until your cheeks hurt!