Does anyone else get completely bored with getting dressed in January like I do? Uggghhhh. I suppose it’s because the holidays are over…and…and…it’s cold. Bleh. When I feel myself slipping into the inevitable Winter style doldrums, I tend to turn to handbags for some relief. What else can a gal do in a situation like this, I ask you?
Not just any bag will do, mind you. I look for one that brings the energy back to my everyday, Winter outfits. Since I’ve now made it perfectly clear to you all that I am not trying all that hard right now, I need a bag that can “carry the weight”; as in, it has to make me look really, really cool…just by me carrying it. DOES IT MAKE ME LOOK LEGIT? Yes? Okay, I’ll take one, please. [pulls up jeans I’ve been wearing all week and straightens the oversize sunglasses that hide my face]
I just so happened to land on Mango’s site, very much so by accident…and quickly discovered that they have everything I need and more in the form of a handbag (plus, they are currently on sale). Winning at life! Yayyyyy!
I suppose I can make it through until Spring now.
- Leather Bucket Bag – Comes in white and black. It looks like it could hold quite a bit, and I like the boxiness.
- Coffer Bag – A box bag is a cool bag. Also, it’s shiny, so…
- Fringe leather bag – Massive amounts of fringe is one of the top handbag trends for 2019, FYI. This bag is spacious, too.
- Leather Shopper Bag – A pretty color! Also, it has an adjustable long strap, so can be worn across the body.
- Gingham Check Bag – Gingham really shouldn’t be reserved for Spring & Summer. I see this one with a favorite slouchy turtleneck sweater and jeans.
- Geometric Mini Bag – Can’t fit a lot in this one, but gosh she’s pretty. Random night out? It’s worth it.
Shop Unique & Feminine Handbags From Mango
Find me over on IG, for more #totallycasualmotherhood moments (@camilledipaola).