Suddenly, we’re all about desserts here at TME. I mean, can you blame us with the delicious in-season fruit and ice cream combo? It’s just the best.
This recipe, if we can even call it that, is THE most delicious, easiest little dessert that you might enjoy right now. Yes, this weekend, before all the totally scrumptious fresh peaches are gone. It requires very little ingredients but is phenomenally good. I mean, is there anything better than honey and cinnamon anyway, but drizzled on top of melty ice cream over grilled peaches? Forget about it. You want this, friends. And don’t worry if you don’t want to fire up the whole grill for this, just use your grill pan. So easy, so good.
- 2 ripe peaches, halved & pits removed
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, or spray
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- cinnamon & sugar sprinkle
- Honey, to taste
1. Heat grill or grill pan over medium heat, add coconut oil. I like to use the spray and spray the pan and the peaches.
2. Add halved, pitted peaches to the pan, cut side down. Heat for 2-3 min per side until grill marks appear and peaches are slightly softer.
3. Remove peaches from heat and into 4 individual bowls to cool slightly.
4. Top each peach half with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream (I prefer Tillamook best!)
5. Top each bowl with cinnamon and sugar mixture and a good drizzle of honey. Serve!
Depending on the ripeness of your peaches. you may want to serve this with a knife and spoon.
Happy dessert-ing, friends and happy holiday weekend.
Hey, friends. Hop on over to follow me on Instagram @laurajansenstyle to see more of what I’m up to in Portland, Oregon. If you want to shop my current pieces I’m loving and wearing, head over to My Closet!
PS – These are for the pinners: