Gang!! Starting NOW, HauteLook is having a flash event featuring Vince shoes. It lasts for only three days, but includes my verrry favorite pumps, the Vince Claire D’Orsay pump (pictured above).
HauteLook, for those of you who don’t know, unveils a new flash event every day at 11AM EST, with savings of up to 75% off. They offer free shipping on orders over $100, and are a part of the Nordstrom family….which means you can return items that don’t work out to any local Nordstrom Rack. (Currently, HauteLook ships to the US, Canada and Australia only.)
I’m especially pumped about the Vince shoes flash event because I’ve found that Vince footwear rarely disappoints. Keep reading to see my favorites from this limited-time shopping event, as well as how I’d wear them…..
My Favorite Pump: Vince Clair
1. Vince Clair D’Orsay Pump – the ones I have and love
2. Vince Aurelian d’Orsay Pump – a slightly lower heel
3. Vince Nina d’Orsay Flat – the pretty flats
Try Shades of Nude With Black
4.Vince Frida Sandal – nude sandals with a perfectly walkable heel height (shown with this black Frame denim silk tank)
5. Vince Jane Cutout Sandal – nude peep toe booties add juuust enough edge (shown with this knotted Chaser tank)
6. Vince Helena Block Heel Sandal – these are the soft taupe mules with the gorg wood bottom (shown with this drawstring sweatshirt – by Chaser)
7. Vince Rita Sandal – the minimalist sandal that gets my pick for the sexiest. Also comes in black. (Shown with silk pieces from Vince)
8. Vince Rena Ankle Strap Sandal – obsessed with this stunning shade of brown. Wow.
9. Vince Stefania Espadrille Wedge Sandal – navy espadrilles make me happy. Shown with these Frame denim shorts.
Safe Bets For Fall
10. Vince Ruth Block Heel Bootie in Limestone – the new classic, wear-everywhere bootie. Also love the lower heel. (Shown with this cozy grandpa cardi)
11. Vince Ruth Block Heel Bootie in Black – same as above, but in black. (Shown with this cashmere peekaboo sweater. In cashmere.)
12. Vince Preston Slip-On Sneaker – so many of you have raved and raved about this sneaker. I have the boot version, and can vouch for comfort. (Shown with Rebecca Minkoff’s Text Me You Love Me sweatshirt.)
A huge thank-you to HauteLook for sponsoring this post! Not gonna lie, I swooned a little when I got the sneak-peek of the sale. As always, all product selections (and in this case, sale selections), thoughts, and opinions are my own. And readers, thank you for your continued support. It doesn’t go unnoticed, and is so very much appreciated.
I’d really like to see an update of the language around “pale beige” shoes. They are only “nude” if your skin is pale. I suggest you either include a range of skin tone colours under the label nude or come up with another name for the category (or maybe have 2 categories instead like light nude and dark nude?).
i don’t think when anyone says an item is “nude” colored, that it is supposed to be matching your skin color. it’s just a name of that color.
I agree. I just think of nude as a tannish color.
I can vouch for the Rita sandal. Bought them on sale from Gilt and they are comfy and look awesome
Can we PLEASE get info on the amazing bag your carrying????