Happy Friday! Whew! Summer weather is seriously bringing the heat. Scotti’s Cabo linen joggers from Athleta are a go-to during warm seasons because they’re lightweight, comfortable and breathable — the perfect alternative to shorts! Not to mention that super on-trend peach color…
Cute Heels, Breezy Summer Dresses & Chic Designer Handbags: Editor Top Sale Picks
Speaking of breezy summer style, this flowy maxi dress totally caught my eye. Under $25 and comes in a slew of colors (Blue Bel Air is so dreamy) — now that’s a no-brainer. Dress it up with pretty jewelry and Linzi’s favorite walkable heels (or some classic white sneaks if you like to keep it sporty), then throw it on over a swimsuit with some slide sandals for a day at the beach. And if summer sweaters are more your style, this cashmere rainbow striped sweater is simply amazing. Mood = boosted.
Keep scrolling for more editor picks on sale this weekend…
Quick Contributor Jump Links
Laura’s Sale Picks
Hey, hey, Friday. It may be 90 degrees and 70% humidity here in NW Arkansas but ahhhhh. I’m home! There’s nothing like being back. I love, love the PNW but the rolling green hills of the Ozarks are still home base in my heart. Our next couple of weeks look like this: family time, lots of food, and you better believe lots of hours in the pool (I think I literally might melt otherwise — haha — due to system shock.)
Sale finds are great this weekend, friends. Here are some stand-outs:
- Yep, my whole outfit’s on sale: These jeans, this top and the softest bandana you’ll ever feel are all on sale rn at Gap! Post coming soon!
- Can’t stop, won’t stop: Can one own too many collared sweatshirts? I say no. This one in ivory is SO cute.
- Pool-time ready! Boden is having 25% off all womenswear through Sunday night! My halterneck one piece is part of the sale (see it & others here) and I can’t say enough good things about it…i.e. supportive + flattering! Size up one, IMO. I’m SO tempted to snag that rash guard and shorts set I featured, too.
Linzi’s Sale Picks
Happy Friday Everyone! It’s officially Day 3 of both the kids being out of school, and although I’ve hardly even seen my teenager, I’m so ridiculously behind on my to-do list and scrambling with what seems like everything. Transitions throw me off…always. The fantastic sales, though, are at least making the sales report super-easy today….tons of beautiful pieces from fancy designers like Vince and Veronica Beard, as well as some great budget-friendly deals too from Madewell and Saks OFF 5th!
- Not on sale, but very popular in the Newsletter: A unique hostess gift or a perfect late father’s day gift…or…awesome supplies for making potions this summer with the kids! Didn’t know they came in a pack of 12 — so.much.fun!
- The Heels I Wear To Weddings: If you missed my heels post this week, one of the pairs I’ve worn for years is priced less than at Naturalizer’s site here and here.
- My most-worn lipstick/lip-stain: On sale in my fave color, Singular Taupe.
- Like Walking On Clouds Flip Flops: I have a whole post on Fit-Flops (these are my fav) coming out this next week, but these are on sale and I haven’t seen this simple, but pretty, colorway anywhere else.
Scotti’s Sale Picks
We’re on our way home from N.C. and we stopped in Frankenmuth for a quick family weekend at Zehnder’s Splash Village. The kids are having the BEST. TIME. EVER. If you’re ever in the area, I highly recommend checking it out. (I’ll keep it short and sweet because the pool just opened, and the kids are EXCITED.)
- Softest Shirt Ever: I had drastically underrated how absolutely amazing this Rails button up is–the hype is real. I was able to snag it on sale and have been wearing it allll the time.
- No Nipple Slips: Another D-DD swim top option! This time from Athleta, and it’s on sale! (When I was on the waterslide yesterday I was glad I had my DD option.)
- Levi’s PRIDE Denim Jacket: I tried this Levi’s trucker jacket on in-store (check out the rainbow back that says “let us love”) and LOVED it. Xs was perfect. It looked awesome over the ruched minidress (on sale!) we all love!
Kat’s Sale Picks
Happy Friday, beautiful people! I am so stoked for the weekend ahead and will be spending so much time outside because the final pieces of my outdoor furniture arrive today! I can’t wait to spend the weekend lounging on my new couch with a book in hand! I’m also headed to a pool party this weekend and am planning on packing my favorite cover-up and this glowy sunscreen. Cheers to warm and sunny weather!
- The Most Comfortable Summer Heels – I know it seems that comfort and heels don’t really go together, but these braided heels are seriously so comfortable! They are some of my most-worn, and they are now $47!!!!! You’ll thank me for these!
- 50 Shades of Blue – I am so in love with the color blue right now, and this gorgeous dress I have had my eye on is now an additional 40% off the sale price!
- I’m Not Getting Married (Yet) But… this stunning white jumpsuit is exactly what I would want to transition into when party time rolled around.
- Deep Designer Discounts – Woahhhh I don’t think I have ever found Balenciaga so deeply discounted…I’m talking 55% to 60% off at Nordstrom!
Amy’s Sale Picks
In an effort to solidify my newfound aesthetic obsession, “coastal grandmother”, I knew I needed to find white jeans – err, except, I’ve never been much of a fan in the past. So I dug around the entire internet and came up with two pairs I’m actually kind of loving. This pair is pretty incredible (soft, a modern design, slightly loose in the waist) and this one is a perfect fitting straight leg (& seems to be selling out at many retailers).
Now let’s chat epic weekend sales, shall we?
- Comfort Summer Shoes: These slip-on, rinse-off shoes from Vans are very Croc-esque except they’re much less bulky, wearing like a slim sneaker (or ballet flat, even). My husband and I both have + love them!
- Most Worn: My most-worn white sneakers are on sale for under $45! They go with…well, everything.
- For The Tall Ones: I just found 34” inseam MOTHER jeans on sale, and they’re good.
- Best Sale Of The Weekend: Rack is having a flash summer sale with tons of designer shades, sandals & shorts marked down (Gucci, YSL, FRAME, SO much good) – I’m starting with these.
Happy weekend, friends! Xx
Julieta’s Sale Picks
Damn…I watched “Halftime” on Netflix last night, and I never expected to be so choked up throughout the entire documentary. It’s powerful. I have a new understanding of J.Lo, and she and Shakira’s halftime show will always be a favorite. We still watch it here and there with my kids. They LOVE it.
Favorites this week:
- Lightweight cotton dress – Not on sale but under $50, I found this Caslon dress when looking for all those Earthy Dresses in my last post, and I love how effortless it looks. Which color would you choose? Black or Rust?
- Vince on sale – This tie waist dress is easy, comfortable and best of all looks put together. Did I say it’s over 50% off? Run.
- A big surprise – I have a wedding next weekend and ordered dresses in all colors and prices. One of them was an under $100, “looks interesting but I don’t think it’ll work” kind of dress and to my surprise it fit like a glove. However! I’m dyeing it to a warm black. It’s too soft and cool-toned for me, and the red was too bright in person.
Jess’ Sale Picks
I’ve been visiting my parents at their new condo in Osprey, Florida and we’ve just been having SO MUCH fun. I’m so happy that they have finally retired. They are really embracing the whole retirement vibe! It’s great to see them being able to relax after working so hard for so long. Plus, they have a spare room that’s pretty much become my second home. We spend our days walking on the beach, collecting shells, and eating as much fresh seafood as possible. I’m just trying not to overstay my welcome so I can keep coming back. As for sales this week:
- 30% off Everything at Madewell: this weekend only with the code: HEATWAVE. There is just SO much good stuff on sale there right now!
- My Fave Loose Wide-Leg Levi’s Jeans: are on sale right now at Zappos.
- My latest vintage jewelry obsession: are these gorgeous French antique, religious, blue enamel pendants, they are so unique and affordable, I can’t stop buying them!
Happy hunting friends! Xo, Jess
To stay completely up-to-date with our latest posts, YouTube videos & special content, check out our newsletter. We let you decide the frequency (we never spam) plus, you’ll receive some fun guides upon signing up: like Our Editors’ Favorite Swim Brands of All Time. As always, thank you for your continued love & support!