Everyone wants a cozy sweater collection for fall and winter, but in order to build much of a collection, it’s nice to find some reasonably priced options. I would like to finally save up for that special cashmere sweater, but for now, I’m eyeing these super-fun, budget-friendly options.
The styles I’m loving for this fall are:
- retro stripes (they’re everywhere as you’ve probably noticed)
- oversized cardigans (I have a love/hate relationship with cardigans, but oversized keeps them looking more current)
- and, of course, fun prints.
Be sure to peruse the boutiques below for some really great finds beyond just the pretty layout here. The term budget is a personal concept, but I did keep everything under $100, with a nice variety of prices offered (and of course some sale options!).
Budget-Friendly Fall Sweaters
1. & Other Stories Colorblock Cuff Sweater – Just ordered this to try. I LOVE it. I’ll wear with black jeans and camel suede ankle boots, I think.
3. Madewell Striped Pullover in Coziest Yarn – I want anything that’s striped and in ‘coziest yarn’ #please&thanks. Love it paired with vintage washed denim.
5. & Other Stories Leopard Knit Mohair Sweater – Just so much cozy fabulousness I had to include it. I love that the mohair makes the leopard more faded, and therefore possibly more wearable if you don’t want to scream leopard? I don’t know, this sounded good in my head. Regardless, I want to wear this all winter.
6. Madewell Ballet Wrap Top – This looks beautiful on even though it looks fairly plain here. Wrap sweaters are just so feminine and lovely. I love the fawn brown here with light blue denim. Such a pretty combo.
7. Madewell Balloon Sleeve Sweater – I have this one and it’s great. It’s the one I’m wearing above. The balloon sleeve makes it just a bit more special and feminine. I’ll wear it with my leopard boots and black jeans because ivory sweaters and leopard print are my jam right now.
8. Madewell Kent Cardigan Sweater in Coziest Yarn – Again with the coziest yarn…I must check this out in person. This comes in some really lovely fall shades and is oversized enough to feel current to me. And cozy cardigans are just what I want to throw on at home ALL FALL.
Budget-Friendly Stripes & Prints
It seems like finding the perfect sweater eludes me every year, so I think that’s why I tend to stick to more reasonably priced options. What’s your favorite budget-friendly place to shop for sweaters? It’s cooling off here in the Northwest, so in the mornings I can actually start wearing my layers and sweaters, and it’s making me extremely happy. Summer is nice and all, but I’m ALWAYS ready for fall each year…even though it typically means covering my cute sweater finds up with a raincoat most days. Haha.
Until next time…
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @elletrain to see daily outfits, what I’m currently whipping up in the kitchen, and of course, Sienna’s dance moves. And don’t forget about LikeToKnow.It for easy peasy shopping of the looks I’m wearing!