Remember when Black Friday shopping meant waking up at the crack of dawn, dealing with cranky crowds, long lines and fighting over items? Now my biggest Black Friday dilemma is that I can’t eat turkey AND shop at the same time…and which credit card I should max out this year. Here’s my favorites from all the sales this week. Enjoy!
1.Rebecca Minkoff Stargazing Night Sky Chandelier Drop Earrings – My Holiday wardrobe isn’t complete without at least one pair of fancy statement earrings and these rose gold chandelier Rebecca Minkoff earrings are right up my alley; they’re 30% off at Amazon and also come in silver and gold. If you’re also on the hunt for a pair for the Holidays definitely check out Amazon. Their Black Friday Sale includes a huge selection of great jewelry like these black chandeliers by Allen Schwartz and these pave drop earrings by Betsey Johnson.
2. Halogen Asymmetrical Zip Boiled Wool Blend Coat – This jacket has been on my radar for months now. I especially love the longer length, which is hard to find. Motos are my favorite but because most are cropped above the waist, they’re not the warmest outerwear option in the dead of winter. With this coat you get the clean, sleek look of a Moto jacket plus warmth. Currently 35% off at Nordstrom, it comes in petite and regular sizes and four color options: black, eggplant, green ponderosa and grey heather.
3.Ted Baker Azalia Ankle Bootie – Ted Baker’s Azalia ankle booties are a classic style. They’re my ‘go-to’ booties for dressier occasions. The slim-lined design and metallic piping create a timeless, sophisticated look and the burgundy is actually a super versatile, ‘non-black’ boot color option- they go with everything!
4.J Crew Embellished Cable Sweater – You can never have too many cozy cable knit sweaters IMO and with 40% off everything at J.Crew, it looks like I’ll be adding a few more to my collection.
5.[BLANKNYC] Vegan Lace Up Skinny Leggings – I never knew vegan leather leggings could be so comfortable but these are like yoga pant level comfy AND they’re great quality. I bought them last year for the Holiday season and have worn them more than I ever thought I would.
6.A&F Sequin Tee – Nothing says ‘Holidays’ quite like sequins and this tee proves that sequins CAN be casual and comfy. 50% off everything at Abercrombie.
7. Velvet Julian Backpack by Rebecca Minkoff – The TME team’s ‘go-to’ everyday bag is all dressed up and ready for the Holiday season at Nordstroms for 40% off.
8.Sorel Conquest Wedge Booties – I. love. these. so. much. My favorite shoe purchase this year, period. 20% off with Code: MORE17 at Shopbop.
9. Nike Blazer Low LE Basketball Shoes – This color. I couldn’t NOT get them even if my sneaker collection is already out of control. They’re currently 25% off at Nordstroms.
10. Oliveve Laine Ring Bag – I’ve been searching for the perfect clutch for what seems like forever. I love the minimalistic, understated style that will go with everything. It’s 20% off using code: MORE17 when you buy $200+ at Shopbop.
11. Rebecca Minkoff’s ‘I Feel Love’ Sweatshirt – I feel a lot of love for this sweatshirt 😉 20% orders of $200+ at Shopbop.
And those were just the tip of the iceberg…
Shopbop: Up to 30% Off Purchase W/ Code:MORE17
LOFT: 40% OFF
Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% Off Entire Store + Free Shipping
Express: 50% Off Everything + Free Shipping
J.Crew: 40% Purchase with Code:THANKU
Happy Thanksgiving!! My your heart and stomach be as full as your online shopping carts! xx,
FYI – that AF flannel t-shirt had better be one hell of an amazing shirt at $484,000 when you mouseover the picture. That was funny!
HAHA! What the heck!? I swear it’s only $19.20 not $484,834!!