Etsy is by far one of my favorite places on the internet. It’s like the online version of a trip to Target — a black-hole shopping experience — where I lose hours of my life and end up with a shopping cart of (wonderful, artful, one-of-a-kind) things I didn’t know I needed, but definitely do now. So, when Shana asked me to round-up five of my favorite current Etsy finds, I knew it was going to be a task that’s easier said than done — because there’s just TOO MUCH good stuff to choose from! So my list of favs quickly grew into the hundreds.
My Top 5 Etsy Gift Ideas
Unable to narrow down my list to a reasonable number, I chose five categories featuring items from some of my favorite Etsy shops: graphic tees, welcome mats, handmade leather bags, black and white wall art, and woven baskets, and rounded up my top 15+ of each. So if you haven’t visited Etsy before, do yourself a favor and check it out, and believe me when I say, this is just the tip of the Etsy iceberg.
P.S. When you’re done here, head over to our full page of holiday gift guides for more seriously cool gift ideas for all your loved ones (or whoever).
1. The Original Mama Bird Tee by The Bee & The Fox – By far one of my favorite Etsy shops. They have the coolest, vintage-inspired tees for mamas and their families. You may have seen tees similar to their bestselling ‘Mama Bird’ and ‘Do No Harm But Take No SH*T, unisex tee’ but The Bee & The Fox is the original.
More Favorite Graphic Tees on Etsy
2. Hey Good Lookin’ Welcome Mat by Olive Paper Co. – There’s currently a TON of cute, original welcome mats on Etsy, but Olive Paper Co. is my favorite. I’m obsessed with the hand-lettering they use on almost all of their products.
The Best Etsy Welcome Mats
3. Leather Backpack by MaykoBags – One of my favorite things to shop for on Etsy is handmade leather bags. They have the best selection of cool, handmade, high-quality bags from all over the world. If you’re looking for a good leather bag, look no further than Etsy.
The Top Leather Bags on Etsy
4. Hug More by beauchamp – Just one of literally thousands of talented artists featured on Etsy. Artists are the backbone of Etsy and the reason it was created. I can (and have) spent all day long browsing through original art of all types and being inspired.
My Favorite Etsy Art Prints & Original Paintings
5. Mini Xinh Baskets by Xinh Hand Co. Goods – One of my favorite things about Etsy is that it features shops from all over the world. You can get woven baskets from a small business in Viet Nam or leather sandals from a shop in Morocco. It’s a great way to give back to hardworking men and women running small businesses across the globe instead of big box stores.
The Best Woven Decor Pieces from Etsy
I hope you found some inspiration! Anything you’d like to see featured in the next Etsy round-up? Feel free to let me know!!
Jess (IG: JESSBOBESS)
Love that you did an Etsy roundup! Thanks for shopping small! Maybe do a kids/baby one next time and you can include my shop ?
Great choices! I would add the unique family and pet illustrations at deaandbean.etsy.com
Uhgghhhh Jess! So many lovely choices…I found lots of gifts (for myself) in your round-up! Thank you!
Feature handblown glass! (warning: extremely shameless self-serving plug): etsy.com/shop/fluxcaptif