I’ll admit I love putting together kiddo clothes collections (even though I’m slowly losing any control over what my own strong-willed little gal wears.) The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kids options are cute for girls. My graphic prints loving self found some great pieces that will take your little (or little bit older) gal into fall and winter. It’s a great time to get in on the adorable Tucker + Tate line at a much more reasonable price, too.
1.Tucker & Tate Icon Sweater – Cuteness.
2. Steve Madden Sneaker – So cute! In black and gray.
3. Tucker & Tate Bunny Sweater – SO adorable. Check out the back.
7. Vigoss Meow Jeggings – SO so cute. Sizes 2T & 3T left.
10. Tucker & Tate Glow In The Dark PJ’s – Glow in the dark and unicorns? I want some.
11. Tucker & Tate Swing Top – Love. Also in navy and white. Sizes 4-8.
12. Tucker & Tate Flounce Bootie – So cute. Also in silver. Sizes toddler/little kid 7.5 – 12.5.
1. Tractr Utility Cargo Ankle Jeans – A cute go-to alternative to jeans in a great neutral. Says they run small, so size up.
2. Freshman Ruched Sleeve Tee – LOVE this color for a great basic tee with a little arm detail. Also comes in a pretty washed red.
3. Zella Girl Quilted Bomber – A great little black bomber jacket for workout or everyday. Sizes selling quickly.
4. The North Face ‘Mossbud Swirl’ Reversible Water Resistant Jacket – The most gorgeous color jacket…can I wear a girl’s size? Gorgeous.
5. Tucker & Tate Tinsley Boot – Super cute fall ankle boot. Comes in tan, pewter and plum, too.
6. Tucker & Tate Peplum Tank – One of my favorite pieces for girls. Would be great under the striped cardigan. Navy is starting to sell out, but it comes in a pretty olive green, too, with all sizes left.
7. Tucker & Tate Bryton Derby – These are so fun and on-trend. Sizes 13-5.
8. Tucker & Tate High Waist Moto Pants – Adorable comfy moto leggings in green and black. Such a great wardrobe staple.
10. Adidas Superstar Sneaker – These. Are so cool. Love the knitted texture. Big kid sizes 3.5 – 7.
11. Tucker & Tate Hooded Cardigan – Another fav of mine. This cardigan would be super cute with the green moto leggings and a black tank or tee. In toddler, little girl and big girl sizes.
12. Treasure & Bond Distressed Skinny Overalls – I adore these with sneakers and a striped tee. Selling out quickly but a few sizes left.
If you try out any of these pieces for your girl(s) I’d love to see! You can tag me on Instagram (@elletrain) I’ll have to consult queen S before ordering her anything, but hoping she’ll opt for that gold bomber. I mean…
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @elletrain to see daily outfits, puppy updates, and of course, Sienna’s dance moves.