I’ve been seeing stars lately…all the cute star prints are everywhere, and many are flying off the…shelves…websites. Whatev. Stars are big right now (even star wallpaper —heart eyes!!) and so I thought I’d hop on it with a fun roundup. You know I love a good graphic print, and stars are classic without being cheesy or dated. They’re a great, slightly sporty, for-everyone print that I think we can all get on board with. Let’s check out the cuteness.
Cute Star Print Clothes for Spring & Summer
1. Equipment Star Print Cami – Equipment makes lovely tops. This is a gorgeous choice for date night or girls’ night out! So cute. Would love it over a fitted white tee, too.
2. Madewell Star Tote – Affordable little tote to keep in your purse for shopping. I have this one and love it.
3. Sashi Twinkle Ring – Simple and lovely. And super-reasonable for a little bling. Under $50.
4. Converse Chuck 70 Archive Print Sneaker – I need these. End of story. (Size down 1/2 size in Converse)
5. Levi’s 721 Embroidered High Rise Jeans – SO cute and the embroidery detail is fab and quality, instead of cheesy patches or whatnot. These also have great stretch.
6. AEO Embossed Star Pool Slide – These are adorable. Not just for the pool. Slides are my fav sandal for this year. They’re easy to slip on for in-and-out of the door times, super-flattering on legs, wipeable, on-trend and fun.
8. Clare V Star Clutch – I swear they made this for me. Adore. I love that the gray is soft and the stars are whimsical. This is so good.
9. Alternative Long Sleeve Eco Fleece – LOVE these sweatshirts. How cozy and cute is this? And their heathered shades are perfection.
10. Converse Star Backpack – So cute. Love the subtle, chic black-on-black print. And a steal at $35. I’d carry this for sure for my summer purse. Nylon, lighter weight, and I don’t have to worry about sand, water, snacks or whatnot ruining this.
11. Terez Star Tank – Love this style for working out or wearing with shorts this summer. Would be cute and comfy over a swimsuit, too.
12. Madewell Glitter Star Statement Earrings – Love these! Add a little bling.
13. Monrow Star Print Joggers – These colors are just fab. They’re fun for a cozy PJ pant, over a swimsuit with a cute gray tank, or for an everyday momming outfit with high-tops and a denim jacket or knit bomber.
14. Free People Movement Star Shorts – Super-cute and great as a cover-up or loungewear with a white tank or tee.
Shop More Cute Star Prints
Easing back into real life after traveling by myself is always an adjustment, but the sun is out here and I’m soaking it up. (Mom 2.0 was AMAZING by the way.) Thanks for all of your Austin recommendations. I felt right at home there with all the fabulous food carts, quirky shops, adorable bats (haha), amazing murals (check out my Instagram for my favorite of all time!) and insanely good food. I hate to say it, but ATX you may have us beat with Gordough’s donuts. Holy hell those things are good. And yes, I found plenty of queso there (pretty much my main goal for the trip). And it was good.
Until next time, y’all!