The sales are wild and crazy this time of the year and Macy’s Friends & Family sale is one that’s just too good to pass up. Items that rarely (if ever) go on sale are included and their ENTIRE site is an extra 25% off. The. Entire. Site.* (Including already marked-down sale prices). Free shipping. Free returns. I rounded up some of my favorites for your shopping pleasure . . . ok, and maybe a little bit for my shopping pleasure. (Like I said, it’s too good to pass up!)
*With exclusions listed here.
1. Steve Madden Fringe Backpack: Fringe is everywhere and it’s a great way to add a little fun to an otherwise super functional backpack. (Also in black).
2. Gold-Tone Metallic Stone Drop Earrings: If you want a pair of statement earrings for the holidays, these are them! They look great with all of the jewel tones of the season, not to mention a simple black or neutral palette. Add these to a simple sweater and jeans combo and your positively glamorous.
3. STEVEN by Steve Madden Vienna Sandals: Also available in gold, navy and burgundy, Shana LOVES these sandals. They go with everything from little black dresses to distressed jeans and are more comfortable because of the shorter heel. These are a must-have!
4. Nine West Optimistic Booties: Also available in brown, black and black suede, but my favorite is this wine-colored suede. I have a pair in a similar color and I have worn them with everything . . . so many jewel tones look great with them, not to mention plain old black!
5. Free People High-Low Printed Gauze Top: HERE IT IS! The shirt we’ve been featuring again and again but is always sold out?? Not here! AND on sale! Yessssss. I may have gotten the color Cam featured . . . hee hee!
6. Coach Ace Satchel: I know Coach bags are like a once-in-a-lifetime purchase for a reason – they hold up. I also know they rarely go on sale and this one is a beautiful bag.
7. Guess Funnel-Collar Asymmetrical Coat: This is a great statement coat for the winter with stand-out details (also comes in wine and black).
8. Swarovski Rose-Gold Band: This delicate band adds a little sparkle but isn’t overly chunky if you have kiddos grabbing at your “pretties,” like me. Layer it with other thin bands or wear it alone . . . either way, this one is a perfect option for holiday jewelry.
9. MICHAEL by Michael Kors Sutton Large Satchel: I use my large Michael Kors satchel with a diaper bag insert and it’s big enough to hold absolutely everything I could possibly need . . . and then some. I rarely see these bags on sale and this is a great option for a gift to yourself!
10. Marc Jacobs Bracelet Watch: Bracelet watches are the perfect accessory: beautiful and functional, this one comes in a rose gold (that I wear with both silver and gold) and a unique navy-colored face. Simple and gorgeous . . . and pretty much never on sale!
11. ABS by Allen Schwartz Crystal Necklace: Talk about a statement necklace . . . this one is pretty much the only necklace you’d ever need. Wear it under a Portofino shirt, over a turtleneck, with any type of dress, with a graphic t and ripped jeans . . . or my favorite look, a cami and blazer. This is the epitome of versatile.
12. Diamond Leaf Ear Crawlers: WOW. These earrings are breathtaking . . . real diamonds in 14K white gold, sparkly and gorgeous, they would make the ultimate Christmas gift.
13. Jessica McClintock Metallic Mesh Bow Clutch: The bow detail ads an adorable twist to this gold metallic clutch. I grab mine to go with everything and throw it in my diaper bag when I need more than will fit inside.
14. Free People Wrap-Detail Blouson Top: If you haven’t yet discovered how forgiving these blouson tops are, you need to . . . they drape so nicely over the pooch and this one is nursing friendly! Also comes in wine and grey.
15. INC International Concepts Minaudiere: Also available in a metallic gunmetal or bronze, but I thought the navy was pretty striking. Add it for a pop of color to otherwise neutral outfits. I like the structure of the bag so glasses and phones won’t get crushed!
16. MICHAEL by Michael Kors Small Zip Backpack: Shana swears by her backpack (hello, hands-free!) and this one is as gorgeous as it is functional. Also comes in navy and wine (and black with silver zipper).
17. Swarovski Crystal Wrap Bracelet: I love the wrap bracelets because they add sparkle with just a little edge. This one comes in a TON of different colors and the classic Swarovski shimmer is beautiful.
18. Thalia Sodi Textured Draped Blazer: Unfortunately, this one just sold out . . . but this collarless blazer from Rachel Roy is similar and comes in an array of colors and this open cuffed-sleeve blazer is also very similar.
19. Charles by Charles David Reed Tall Boots: Also available in navy and tan, these over-the-knee boots are gorgeous and have a tiny heel for maximum comfort.
20. MICHAEL Michael Kors Faux-Fur Trim Belted Down Coat: Also comes in a forest green (deeper green than the olive shown), grey and black, the belt is super flattering and the faux-fur hood adds lux detail.
21. Charter Club Cashmere Open-Front Cardigan: Cashmere. I love a long cardigan that can be worn with leggings, short dresses, pjs around the house . . . and CASHMERE for under $100?? Also comes in blue, olive green, wine, light grey and black.
22. kensie Knit-Trim Quilted Puffer Coat: If you’re anything like me, you need something to shape those huge puffer coats . . . this one is perfect because of the waist-defining belt. All the warmth without all of the bulk (it also comes in a beautiful white color for those braver than me, a navy and a black).
*A HUGE thank you to Macy’s for sponsoring this post and to our readers for supporting us! Your support doesn’t go unnoticed and it is very much appreciated!