Hey there! Enjoying your holiday? Me too. I wasn’t planning to blog anything, but man…those after-Christmas sales are pretty darn good this year.
Soooo…I’ve updated The Mom Edit’s Holiday Central with my top after-Christmas sales. Most notable are:
- Vince – extra 25% off sale items…and I seriously love EVERYTHING
- Nordstrom – especially the huge selection of Current/Elliott in their Designer sale section
- Shop Buru – 50% off their fall collection for Nursing and Post-partum mamas (including the dress I’m wearing above…see additional picks in Holiday Central)
- Piperlime – It’s amazing, but risky: an extra 60% off FINAL SALE items. Yikes. Ends tonight!
- Anthropologie – An extra 25% off already reduced sale items with code INAFLURRY.
Since I’ve been spending some quality time on Anthro’s site this morning, I thought I’d share what caught my eye. (And please: can anyone talk to that couch??):
ps. On the off chance I feel like pulling together another post-Christmas sale article….any requests?
Yes- maybe a bump styling round-up?! 😉
Woke up with that anthro email and got right on it. Ordered the faux leather cardigan you posted plus a pair of boots.
i love posts like this! especially when you tell us what made you cave and hit the “place order” button..:)
yup i’m nosey…just want to know what you bought..so i will be ready to copy outfits.
I’d love to know what you love at any stores/sites. Also Nordstrom. I love their return policy and they have a great selection- but there is SO much to sift through!
I needed some tops and I couldn’t even begin to start sifting through Nordstrom’s selection. It was just much too much to deal!
Aaaahhh, I’ve been looking for a pair of baby flares and bought the Marrakesh Anthro pair. And then I bought some stuff from the Piperlime sale. And then I bought some stuff from the Madwell sale. Oh geez. LOL!
More from Nordstrom! 🙂
that coat you have on in the picture… i love it! would you mind telling us where it’s from? thanks