Happy Friday! It’s starting to really feel like the season has turned, and what better way to kick off some warm weather than with alll the good spring sales. I’ve been looking for a solid striped top and Amy’s linen-blend sweater from Gap (under $50) is a sure winner. I love the dropped shoulders for a slouchy, relaxed vibe with longer sleeves for the changing temps.
Stylish Sandals & Pretty Dresses + Spring Events At J.Crew & Sephora: Editor Top Sale Picks
Ooh, we see you J.Crew! Their Big Spring Event is stocked with gorgeous styles for spring. Meredith is eyeing up this sweet linen top with tie-straps, a go-to style for those what-to-wear-when-it’s-crazy-hot days. Plus, Julieta scoped out this pretty a-line dress worthy of wearing on repeat all summer long.
In search of a holy grail spring shoe? These Nike slides are on sale for under $20 (scoop ’em up!!), or these stylish slide sandals are a comfy alternative to Birkenstocks for under $100 (take an extra 30% off with code: GOSPREE). For more of a splurge, our comfort shoe expert Linzi is peeking at these suede clogs with a chic slingback buckle detail.
A couple things to #addtocart because the Sephora Spring Sale is too good to miss: Kat sold the team on her holy grail skin serum for a luxurious glow, and this Charlotte Tilbury highlighter is a summer dream.
More editor picks on sale, below. Happy shopping!
Quick Contributor Jump Links
Amy’s Top Sale Picks
We got *more* snow last night, but I decided I’m not going to acknowledge it. I believe Spring is real. I believe in other seasons.
HELLO, retail therapy.
- Sandals To Swoon Over: Move over Prada and Gucci, this alternative to their high-priced quilted sandals is amazing (I own both colors).
- Too Good To Be True: This vest is a top 10 fave item in my closet (maybe even top 5), and it’s now under $100.
- Stock Up At Sephora: I’ve had this face palette on my wishlist forever, and just snagged it with the discount code SAVESPRING (sign up for an account to access sitewide sale)!
- Run, Don’t Walk: Verishop is having a warehouse sale and items are flying – I want these jeans.
Even more goods below, Xx – Amy
Laura’s Top Sale Picks
Hey, hey, Friday! Sun and blue skies in Portland are giving me some energy to battle over the allergies that come along with this time of year. Heh. I don’t think I can blame the time shift anymore for my slump, so now I’m blaming flowers, k? Haha.
I’m headed to NY + Philly next week and could not be more excited. It’s been too long since I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying the East coast attitude and I SO miss it. I think I might be the only person in Portland who uses their car horn, lol. Anywho, I’m stoked. Gonna go eat all the good food and see my work pals that I miss dearly. But let’s get to a few sales, shall we?
- Cute stuff is hiding at Intermix: Idk if you shop there often but wow, friends. You should! I just ordered this top/mini dress and it is gorgeous on (pics coming soon after I steam it) It’s on sale in this gorgeous green that I just learned from Julieta I can totally wear. Highly recommend her color consultation!
- How is this under $8?!: This adorable puff sleeve sweatshirt is only $7.79 right now and I’m baffled. SO cute!
- A stylish Birk alternative: These soft slides from Madewell are SO comfy, stay on your feet and are an adorable Birkenstock alternative. I had been wanting a new style Birk for this summer, but I think I’m gonna go with these instead. 30% off $78 right now and they come in a few great shades. I’m going with the camel. Lots of great stuff on sale at Madewell!
Have a great weekend, friends. Hugs all around. Xoxo
Scotti’s Top Sale Picks
I have officially given up all attempts to do my hair in this humidity. I can blow dry, straighten and curl all I want, but my hair always ends up looking the same–-big and frizzy. SO…I’m attempting to wear it curly again (something I haven’t really done since college). THIS conditioning cream from Living Proof is a miracle-worker…and it’s part of Sephora’s Spring Savings Event (10, 15 or 20% off your purchase depending on your insider status). I layer it under this gel when my hair is sopping wet, scrunch, and let it air dry. It’s probably the best combo for curls I’ve tried in a long time.
Speaking of Sephora’s sale, there’s a bunch of great beauty sales going on right now! This is a great time to try something new or restock your favorites.
- My new favorite face sunscreen spray from COOLA (SPF 50!) is part of Ulta’s Spring Haul Event, along with a ton of other favorites up to 50% off.
- Charlotte Tilbury is part of Sephora’s Spring Savings Event, and her beauty highlighter wands are a great option for summer!
- Bobbi Brown is also having a site-wide sale of 25% off! These long-wearing shadow sticks are the easiest summer eye ever and will last all day.
- The classic slip-on Vans we all know and love are on sale in the rainbow check color! I love these; they go with everything.
Linzi’s Top Sale Picks
Just finished dance class, and what a fantastic way to start the weekend! Sun is shining in Philly (finally), I’m looking forward to a special celebration weekend, and then following it up with a family spring break vacation! So excited. AND…I’ve had several cups of coffee…so I’m feeling all the good vibes right now, typing super fast, and excited about sharing all my sale finds. Maybe next sales report…not so much coffee.
- Spring Tops: You guys went wild over this tee a few weeks ago. This short-sleeve one has a similar vibe (so good for spring) but a bit more feminine styling. So cute.
- Most popular sale item this past week? The Nordstrom tee is STILL going strong. No longer on sale, but at under $20 full price, it’s still a REALLY good deal.
- Clog Lovers: Cute clogs under $120. These look great for spring.
- Something To Change Things Up: Thinking I need to bump up my rain-game with these in ivory.
Meredith’s Top Sale Picks
I’m pretty sure this is the first week since Decembber that it hasn’t snowed. Now that I’m showing more skin, it’s time to up my skincare game. I discovered Jo’s Body Shop at a local farmers market and her brown sugar body scrub is NEXT LEVEL. The owner is wonderful and it’s a great way to support a Black-owned, woman-owned small business that is eco-friendly. I’m also loving these under-$20 tanning drops. A little goes a LONG way. Mix in with your moisturizer.
- White Denim I Can Get Behind: The white jeans that actually got me to wear white jeans are 30% off at checkout. Size 1-2 sizes down.
- Beach-Ready: My favorite swimsuit brand has a seriously cute suit on sale for under $70 at Nordstrom. (Nordstrom is having its 60% off spring sale so definitely poke around a bit. My “faux-taco dress” is on sale in black and blue as well.) Also, check out this crochet style, similar to the halter one-piece I own.
- J.Crew Come Through!: J.Crew is having a major spring event with 30% – 50% off everything. I’m eyeing this easy breezy linen top and this stunning button-down cotton dress.
Have a great weekend everyone! x, Meredith
Julieta’s Top Sale Picks
I’m always living in two realities. Part of me is happy at every accomplishment I reach as an immigrant woman and mom here in the US. Yet, the reality in my home country saddens and maddens me at the same time. I work, send money, find ways to help, and help cousins find ways to come here because the opportunities are limited. Then I check the news about the ongoing displacement, and my heart sinks more. I used to ignore this, but I can’t anymore. Spirituality is the only thing that keeps me grounded to know I cannot fix it all, but it also pushes me to do my best, so I take a deep breath and keep going.
- Prettiest linen dress: J.crew is having 30%-50% off and this linen dress is to die for. I have a similar white one from Reformation and it was in rotation all last summer. The faded spice color is now in my cart.
- Can I wear this dress all summer?: Open Edit seems to get it right with good basics, fun colors and great prices. Now, which color?
- Finally plugged the plug – A big part of my spirituality has become spending more time with nature, and after almost ruining my sneakers, I knew I couldn’t keep avoiding the Danner Boots (read Shana’s full review here). The 15% off with THEMOMEDIT made a big difference.
Kat’s Top Sale Picks
Well y’all, I have officially been in Nashville with my parents for a month now and I have to say, I have really fallen in love with city life again. While I don’t think Nashville is a place that I’d want to call home or my second home, it did help me learn that I really want to spend some more time hopping around the country for a month at a time. This amazing job that we have has garnered the flexibility for me to be more nomadic and while I still will be calling CO home for the majority of the year, I have decided that I want to spend a month or two “living” on the West Coast. I’d like to spend extended time in LA, San Diego and potentially San Francisco this year and can’t wait to get to planning my next venture.
- Everything I’m Eyeing From The Sephora Sale: It’s one of my favorite times of the year when it comes to sales, and I love to stock up on some of my favorite splurge beauty products when the Sephora Sale hits. Currently in my cart are Ellis Brooklyn’s newest perfume: SUN FRUIT, the holy grail serum that Shana, myself and Laura are all in love with, and the infamous light therapy mask that Scotti has raved about for years.
- This Dress?! Yes Please: I am so in love with all things blue and green right now and have my eye on this dress, and while it isn’t on sale I think I am going to have to buy it ASAP because I know it’s going to sell out. I want to wear it with these gorgeous AND comfortable heels I have that are finally on sale too!
- A Newer Way To Shop For Athletic Wear: I recently discovered Bandier, and I am so in love with the vibe of the site! The icing on the cake is that they offer inclusive sizing! I just made a huge purchase and will report back on my thoughts on these new to me brands!
Hope you all have a great weekend! XX – Kat