Looking for nursing-friendly tops for this spring that are actually cute? Look no further. These tops will easily take you from spring to summer — layer them over a nursing cami or bralette, and swap out boyfriend jeans for denim bermudas, or flares for high-waisted shorts and you’ll be good to go. These tops come in a ton of gorgeous prints and colors, all with easy access to the girls. Here are my current favorites:
The 10 Best Nursing Tops for Spring & Summer
1. ASTR the Label Surplice Top – Flattering drape and love the color. This one is super-versatile and can easily be dressed up or down.
2. All in Favor Patterned Drape Front Blouse – Available in a ton of colors and patterns, this one is super-flattering to postpartum bellies thanks to the draping.
3. Billabong Wrap City Stripe Wrap Top – (more sizes here) I fell in love with the stripes . . . I’d layer it over a nursing cami for more coverage. This one looks great with jeans or shorts or skirts.
4. Point Sur Drapey Popover Shirt – In regular, petite and tall sizes from xx-small to 3x for the perfect fit. (And in a ton of colors too.)
5. KUT from the Kloth Jasmine Top – This one comes in a TON of pretty patterns in a slightly sheer chiffon. You can easily layer over a nursing tank or bralette and roll the sleeves or leave them down. I’d knot the front just above my pants.
6. ASTR the Label Cory Tie Front Bodysuit – I love the silhouette of this top! Perfect for spring and also in lavender and a fun floral print. A hook and eye closure helps with access to the girls, and the bodysuit is perfect for tucking without a ton of extra bulkiness.
8. Express Portofino Shirt (Also in slim fit) – This has been my #1 go-to favorite nursing shirt since I had Greenlea back in 2012. I wear it with everything from denim cut-offs and cute heels in the summer to blazers and boots in the winter.
9. Curves 360 by NYDJ Perfect Shirt – Available in regular and petite sizes for the perfect fit and a bunch of colors and patterns. Hidden button-front closure for easy access!
10. J. Crew Classic-Fit Boy Shirt in Crinkle Gingham – Another shirt that’s been a favorite of mine for years. The crinkle hides wrinkles without looking sloppy and it comes in regular, tall and petite sizes for the perfect fit.
Shop More Nursing Tops for Spring
Are there any of your favorites that I missed? I’m still nursing Ozzie (and plan on continuing for awhile) so let me know!