Got your swimmin’ suit all ready for the holiday weekend??
Yeah. Me neither.
But I’ve been busy: completely re-doing our 2017 Swim Guide with all new, gorgeous, fully in-stock suits. There are some beauties, for sure. And many of my favs are from….DRUMROLL PLEASE….Amazon. With Prime shipping. YESSSSSSSSSS.
I’ve got some shopping to do. Keep clicking to see our fav suits, all available on Amazon Prime.
1. Ted Baker Roulla Passion Flower One Piece – I literally swooned when I saw this Ted Baker suit. So pretty. Imagine with cutoffs.
2. MINKPINK Seventies Splash One Piece – Yes yes yes – just so pretty.
3. Sperry Top-Sider Tropical Mio One Piece – Wow – Sperry! Love the pattern, and unexpected colorway.
5. Rip Curl Tropicana One Piece – Amazon doesn’t show it, but the back of this one is amazing. Strappy in all the right ways.
6. Seafolly Caribbean Ink Reversible One Piece – Tie dye!! And check out the tassels.
7. Maaji Suede Nightfall One Piece – This cool metallic suit reverses to a colorful floral print – different on top and bottom, but just crazy (and muted) enough to work.
8. Billabong Love Trip One Piece – I love an unexpected color palette for swim – like the soft grays and blush pinks here.
9. Robin Piccone Imani Mitered One Piece – This suit looks so much better in person – it’s a batik print, and a the most beautiful shades of navy. I also happen to think this is the most flattering cut-out shape…..
10. Mara Hoffman Cut-Out Side One Piece – I love all Mara Hoffman prints and patterns, but there’s something about this one that is so artfully cool.
Find the rest of our swimsuit recommendations…here.