Since we’re all spending a whole lot of time at home, I thought I’d gather up some of my most-loved and frequently used skincare and hair products to share with you guys. I think we could all use a little TLC right about now…
No-Makeup Required: A Beauty Product Essentials Kit
1. L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Eye Cream – This eye cream absorbs quickly without leaving behind a greasy mess. I love that it’s helped with my dark circles and fine lines.
2. Colleen Rothschild Creamy Oil Body Wash – Super rich and creamy, this body wash is one you’ll want to hide from the rest of the family. It smells SO good and really hydrates your skin.
3. Colleen Rothschild Body Butter – A rich and creamy lotion that has that same vacation-in-a-bottle scent.
4. Colleen Rothschild Retinol Supreme Night Oil – A retinol that doesn’t irritate your skin, this serum moisturizes and fights dullness while you sleep.
5. Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel – I LOVE this stuff. It brightens up your skin and makes it feel incredibly soft.
6. Revitalash & Revitabrow – I’ve been using Revitalash for years now, and thought I’d try Revitabrow because it works so well. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and am happy with the result!
7. IGK Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops – If your hair tends to get brassy in between color appointments, you will LOVE this stuff. The best part is that the drops can be mixed into whatever you already use on your hair and you can control the effect by the amount of drops you use.
8. O’Keefe’s Working Hands – The best lotion for seriously dry hands…my hands would be a mess right about now with all that hand washing if I didn’t have multiple tubes of this around the house. Greenlea and Zack use it too–it’s unscented so it works for all of us.