It’s that time of year. The air is starting to feel crisp, the leaves are beginning to change colors and there are copious amounts of pumpkin-spice beverages everywhere you go.
Yes, I am talking about fall!
Here in Colorado, we are in the transitional phase heading into fall where it’s not quite warm enough to rock all the layers, but the mornings are chilly and the nights are even cooler. This time of year, cute jackets are a must for layering during morning commutes or evenings out in colder weather.
3 Unique Fall Jackets That Elevate My Daily Uniform
These three jacket styles are the GOAT for fall & they complement all of my neutral base outfits. An oversized blazer, a longline puffer & a cropped button-up are just what I need for my autumn layers. Shop similar options to all of my jackets featured, below!
featured base outfit: top | sweats | sneakers
featured jacket still in stock: Alo cropped button-up
Shop Similar Oversized Blazers for Fall Transition Weather
I absolutely love a good oversized blazer, and they are totally having their moment right now in the world of fashion too. Oversized blazers have become the quintessential off-the-runway model staple and they are also so easy to style. They go great with just about everything in your closet. Here are three great choices to consider.
1) An affordable oversized blazer from Target that comes in several different colors and patterns. There is a wide range of sizing available.
2) One of the most inclusive companies on the market, Eloquii has a beautiful oversized blazer as well. The sizing ranges from a size 14-32!
3) We all know that J.Crew has some of the best blazers and coats every season, and this year is no different. The relaxed sweater blazer is a cousin to the more structured oversized blazers — it still evokes that same oversized look.
Shop Similar Long Puffer Vests To Add To Your Fall Wardrobe
My floor-length puffer vest was one of my most-worn pieces from last season, and I’m confident the same will be true for this year too. Unfortunately, the exact one I purchased has been long sold out, so I found a few great similar options for you to consider incorporating into your fall wardrobe.
1) The Avec Les Filles longing puffer vest comes in several different colors. While it doesn’t reach all the way to the floor it does still give a more dramatic look than your traditional puffer vest.
2) This ASOS long puffer vest is the most similar to the one that I own and it’s under $65! I personally love the black color and think it would be perfect for those of you who love to rock the neutrals.
3) The MAX MARA Seivest long puffer vest is seriously stunning! It is my absolute favorite find for all the fall transitional pieces. I love the design, and the camel color is just perfection. The only downfall is it’s truly a pretty penny, but it’s worth it IMO.
IDK about you all, but I’m so excited for fall and all the transitional layered looks to come!
XX – Kat
Hi, hi, friends! Follow me on Instagram for more of my day-to-day shenanigans (think lots of Colorado hiking, dog stories, food creations and all the tea on celebs). And if you feel so inclined, pop over to my YouTube channel, The Katrina Nichole, where I share plus-size fashion hauls, body-positivity convos and all things inclusive movement. Byeeeeee.
Hi, hi, Pinners. Wanna see something cool?