We all know Nordstrom always has a ton of great finds, but here are 10 recent purchases I’m loving lately, especially for summer. I cover everything from linen pants, my favorite tank top and the perfect tan sandals to seriously good self-tanner and skin care with SPF (just in time for warmer temps!).
I give specific deets I love about each of these products, how they fit and how they perform, so next time you find yourself browsing Nordstrom’s site, you’ll have a few ideas to add to your cart! You can check out all the details in my latest YouTube video.
Need Summer Shopping Inspo? 10 Nordstrom Buys I’m LOVING
1. Sam Edelman Bay Cutout Slide Sandals (TTS): Comfy, with just a bit of shine, these sandals are the dressier neutral flats that I needed in my wardrobe.
2. Quay On The Fly Sunnies: These aviators are truly one of my favorite purchases of the past few months. They are so fun and add an edgy pop of color to any summery look!
3. Caslon Linen Track Pants (MP): Cool, light, sporty and flattering…I love these. They give just a bit with wear, and for me (stronger thighs and a booty), I didn’t size down like the Nordstrom site suggests.
4. Good American Classic 90s tank (1): These ribbed tanks are my favorites. I have them in two colors and plan to add the third in white…TTS and not too thin. They hit at the perfect spot with so many of my pants. Love.
5. Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads: These little easy-to-use pads are my go-to skin-care product these days. They’re so easy and really resurface my skin. If I want to make them last a little longer, I’ll use my beloved exfoliating toner in the mornings and the pads in the evenings instead of in both the a.m. + p.m.
6. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30: Super-hydrating but not greasy or heavy. It makes my skin feel plumper.
7. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla: My top concealer for years. It is hydrating, covers so well and stays put. I wear shade Creme Brulee when I get a little more color in the summer. They have the best shade matches!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lip Balm in Passion Kiss: This is like no other tinted lip balm I’ve tried. It stays on well, and the color lasts longer than a gloss or other balms (and the shade is so good!).
9. Tan-Luxe The Gradual lotion: Love Tan-Luxe products and am liking this thinner gradual-tan formula so much for summer.
10. Free People Crosby Pinstripe Menswear Blazer (S): I already have another summery ivory blazer, so I thought I’d return this…but I keep reaching for it and wearing it! It’s soft linen — light enough for summer. It’s also just oversize enough that I can actually push or roll up the sleeves, which I adore. So many blazers are too tight on my arms to do that. This one will be great over shorts too!
Have fun finding your faves too! Be sure to follow us on YouTube for a first peek at all our videos!
Would love for you to say hi over on my Instagram @laurajansenstyle, where there are mostly odes to snacks, OOTDs, travel and everyday mom-life-stuff in Portland, Oregon. xoxo
Oh hey, Pinners…