I found a few (or thirty) items that would be perfect for Fall. All are on sale, of course. The Shopping Enabler couldn't disappoint.
ps. Talking Fall Trends next week. Consider this a little sneak peek.
Printed and Embellished Flats
Oh, Nordies. How we love a shoe sale. And Mamas? Treat each of these like a neutral. Wear them with everything. Even other patterns. ReallyIpromise.
1. Nine West Blustery Flat, on sale for $44
A perfect Fall floral.
2. Soludos Floral Print Lace-Up, on sale for $34
Wear now with shorts, as the weather cools, with skinnies and a long-sleeve striped tee.
3. Ugg Indah Flat, on sale for $47
So cute for summer…and would look adorbs with black tights later.
4. Matt Bernson Waverly Cap Toe Flat, on sale for $55
Summery, but the leather cap-toe keeps it grounded for Fall.
5. DV by Dolce Vita Tasseled Leopard Smoking Slipper, on sale for $53
Menswear and leopard oh my!
6. Maria Sharpova for Cole Haan Leopard Print Flat, on sale for $132
If you are nervous about prints, leopard is absofreakinglutely the place to start. A neutral. Really.
7. Sam Edelman Felicia Flat in Camo, $109
Wait! This one isn't on sale. Ah, well. It's still perfect for Fall.
8. Steve Madden Congo Ankle-Wrap Flat, on sale for $60
Blingy, but gorgeous. Talk about dressing up a t-shirt and jeans. Cuff your denim to show off the shoe.
9. Ash Infinity Flat, on sale for $117
These are perfect in every way. Seriously – wear with everything.
Cozy Stuff at ASOS
ASOS is running a 20% off all full-priced items with the code SUMMER4EVER. Here are my Fall favs.
1. Hilfiger Denim Large Star Sweater, $152 before discount
I was dying over a similar one last year…but it was $300, so yeah. I skipped it. But this…??
2. Bellfield Sweater with Tapestry Detail, $63 before discount
I'd order this one to fit a bit large. Love how it's a twist on a fisherman sweater.
3. BZR Alpaca Turtleneck Sweater, $151 before discount
The coziest, pooch-hiding turtleneck sweater ever. Be still my heart. (Nursing gals, layer this over a nursing cami and lift to nurse. It's just as easy as a pull-down.)
4. ASOS Longline Blazer Coat in Check, $144 before discount
Such a sophisticated way to wear buffalo plaid. Love.
5. ASOS Fur Hooded Detachable Lined Parka, $144 before discount
Gosh, ASOS nails the parka.
6. Herschel City Mid Volume Backpack, $84 before discount
So many cool backpacks to choose from. I love the sleek-and-sporty vibe of this one.
Well. I was pleasantly surprised by what the Gap's been up to these days.
1. 1969 Denim Moto Jacket, on sale for $71
One of my fav Fall finds. Moto jackets are huge this Fall.
2. 1969 Camo Zip Always Skinny Jeans, on sale for $62
Camo's not going anywhere. I love the extra zippers and slightly cropped length.
3. Printed Popover Tunic, on sale for $35
This looks WAY cooler and more expensive than it is.
4. Ponte Mini Dress, on sale for $49
So cute as-is…but as the weather cools, I'd layer this over a printed shirt (and tights).
5. Terry Cowlneck Dress, on sale for $41
I'm pretty sure something this cozy and cute needs no explanation.
6. Printed Three-Quarter Sleeve Dress, on sale for $45
Love the mod vibe of this printed dress (either print available works). So cute under a short jacket for fall – with either ankle or tall boots.
Lastly, Gap's printed boyfriend shirts are fabulous, and selling fast (on sale for $43). They also make a shrunken version to better show off curves. Layering a printed shirt under (or over) just about anything is one of the easiest fall upgrades.