First order of business!! Remember my sister, Scotti? She’s going to start blogging here at The Mom Edit. Scotti is a makeup artist, a whiz at styling hair, and has some seriously amazing style. Even better? Her style is totally different from my own. Always so helpful to see a different perspective, right? Scotti has a few articles up her sleeve – you’ll see more from her next week.
Secondly, there’s been some confusion about our Stella & Dot trunk show. You do NOT have to wait until Oct 31st to shop. Oct 31st is simply the last day the trunk show will be open. You can shop our trunk show anytime in October starting, uh, NOW (no seriously, go ahead and shop. I’ll wait.).
Why are we having this trunk show again? So glad you asked. Proceeds (and hostess credits) from the trunk show will be given to someone currently fighting breast cancer. They’ll get a Stella & Dot shopping spree, as well as some gift cards (grocery, target, whatever) to help ease the burden of recovery. (And this particular burden? Is HUGE.) You can read more about the trunk show here. So far, we have 197 nominations for women currently fighting breast cancer. 197!!
Please help us make someone’s day. If ever there was a time for shopping enabling, this is it. So without further ado, here are our favs:
1. Casablanca Pendant Necklace (it can be worn as a choker, mid-lenth, or as a long necklace)
2. Rebel Pendant Necklace, rose gold (also comes in silver and gold)
3. Pauline Ring
4. Petra Braided Bracelet (love the tough-girl vibe)
5. Pave Spear Pendant Necklace, rose gold
1. Chantilly Lace Cuff (Scotti’s exact words were, ‘THIS BRACELET! I DIE! I DIE!” lol)
2. Bardot Bracelet in silver (also comes in gold)
3. Chantilly Lace Chandelier Earrings
4. Double Clutch in Citrine Perf
5. Serenity Stone Drops in green (remember Seinfeld? “SERENITY NOW!!”)
ps. Piperlime is having a massive 20% off sale with code FALL20, including this cute ‘Goodnight Paris’ hoodie (with varsity stripes!). I’d pair it with the most perfect black jeans ever (a little bit faded, a little bit ripped, a little bit patched….SWOON) and either metallic vans(!!) or superga sneaks (both are on sale).