Hey hey hey! Shopbop’s Fall sale has finally rolled around…and this is one of our favorites for stocking up on pieces that aren’t often on sale. A few of my most-worn, hardest-working pieces can be found in this sale, as well as a bunch of Fall necessities (jeans, sweaters, boots, etc.,)…and my fav denim shorts (shown above).
Reminder: Shopbop is offering 25% off orders over $500 (and 20% off otherwise). There are some exclusions, however, so in order to be eligible, make sure that the words “KEY STYLE” appear under the price on the product page.
Ok. Enough chit chat – let’s get to the goods.
Our Shopbop Sales Picks For The Event Of The Season
1) Shana’s Top Pick – I keep coming back to this super chill, yet interesting sweatshirt. It’s kind of thing I’d reach for allllll weekend. And – oh, DRAT. I just realized (thanks to Gwen) that my all-time fav Clare V. bags are in the sale. I have this leather pouch in black (I carried it all winter), my straw honeypot bag (fav thing, two summers running), and this open-net Sandy, which was perfect in Italy (could fit my phone, etc. and still had room for the map and phrase book). ANYWAY….find the rest of the pieces I’m coveting (along with a few well-tested recommendations) here.
2) Gwen’s Top Pick – Though I love all of the denim silhouettes going on right now (cropped, mom jeans, etc.) I’m in desperate need of some new classic flares…FRAME is forever one of my favs.
3) Linzi’s Top Pick -I am SO excited about the cut and gorgeous color of this cropped faux fur jacket——will be perfect for pairing with even the most casual outfits to add some fancy-ish fun this winter. Yay! You can see the rest of my favorites from the sale, here.
5) Jess’ Top Pick – AGOLDE has been my fav denim brand for the last few years running and I’m SUPER excited that now they are doing their bestselling Pinch Waist jeans with stretch for added comfort, def a ‘key style’ this Fall and Winter in my wardrobe.
6) Scotti’s Top Pick – I’ve been wearing these boots with everything since I got them and love the rich velvety texture of this soft suede. The pointy is on-point (hehe) without being too tight and uncomfortable.
7) Emily’s Top Pick – This gauzy dress is such a cool statement piece for fall and could easily work for the couple of weddings I have coming up this season — but I’d also dress it down with flat boots and a shearling jacket for crisp Coastal evenings. The perfect mix of on-trend and timeless.
8) Lex’s Top Pick – I bought packing cubes for Goose & I during the last Shopbop sale, and they’re one of my best investments: metallic for me, and the bright, cheery pattern for Goose. Easy organization.
9) Julieta’s Top Pick – I love a sleeveless or short-sleeved jumpsuit for the warmer months. But his one with the long sleeves and “super soft” name is great for cooler temps. Two ways I’d wear it is with sneakers and denim jacket, and heels with a leather jacket.
10) Laura’s Top Pick – ALWAYS on a search for the best faded black jeans and these with the high rise and slim but not skinny cut are perfection.
More Shopbop Sale Picks From The Editors…
My (Shana’s) Shopbop Sale Picks
Tori’s Shopbop Sale Picks
Gwen’s Shopbop Sale Picks
Linzi’s Shopbop Sale Picks
Laura’s Shopbop Sale Picks
Scotti’s Shopbop Sale Picks
Emily’s Shopbop Sale Picks
Julieta’s Shopbop Sale Picks