If you’re still clicking around, looking for something to wear to that wedding…
…you can stop right here. I’ve got that somethin’ somethin’ para tuuuu. My espanol is spot on (yo sey).
I’ve been stalking online stores, updating our Weddings & Parties Boutique, and everything is so good, I thought I’d share my favorites. Keep reading for the best maternity, tall girl, and shoooes.
1. ASOS Maternity Midi Skater Dress w/ Iridescent Embellishment – darling. I love it and want a reason to wear it (and a bump would help, I guess – ha)
2. Maternity Debutante Skater Dress (w/ double layer) – sunshine and happiness all wrapped up into a dress. Also, the name of it is pretty funny…debutante? Yep, if you’re “coming out” in this dress…you’re coming waaaaaay out in a big way. Haaaaaa.
3. Maternity Maxi Dress w/ Contrast Panels – so ever loving cool. It looks comfortable, too…which is always a plus.
5. Isabella Oliver Ellis Maternity Tank Dress – I have this dress and love it. I felt like a million bucks every time I put it on, because it’s made well and well, it’s Isabella Oliver and not much more needs to be said. Also, it can be dressed up our down (always a plus for mamas-to-be with a more limited wardrobe). For a wedding, these Emerita caged heels would look rockin’.
6. LOFT Maternity Stripeblock Shirtdress – I have the non-maternity version of this dress (have it on now!) and it’s a favorite. It is another more casual dress, but paired with a colorful heel like these fringe Steve Maddens and a fun clutch like this embroidered one…definitely ups the dressy factor.
I thought it was about time we had a tall girl boutique. Amiright, chicas on my level? HECK YEH.
1. Tall Printed Drape Front Midi Pencil Dress – gorgeous…with it’s draping and print. The midi skirt would actually be a midi skirt, too. Wowwwwww. I know. Crazy.
3. Midi Skater Dress with Embroidered Shoulder Detail – it’s the shoulder details…very pretty and easily accessorized – black pumps and a black clutch. boom.
4. Midi Dress with Obi Belt – kimono type style. This is a nursing-friendly option as well…the wrap can be adjusted to have a higher or lower neckline.
5. Floral Lace Sheath Dress – a classic lace dress is always beautiful. Thank you, J. Crew for having Tall sizes.
6. Embellished Stand Collar Dress – if I wore this in a normal size…it would be up my bum. Now, in a tall…hello.
1. ‘Mitzy’ Metallic Snake Print T Strap Sandal – I have tried these on and loved them…comfortable and cool.
2. Steve Madden Sashi Fringe Sandal – these are too good. I am tempted to buy them, but have nothing to wear them to right now, so…one of you has to get a pair and send me a pic. 😉
3. Dune Harla Sandal – classy with a little bling bling.
4. ‘Shawna-R’ Crystal T Strap Sandal – a metallic looks soooo good with a pale pink or any pastel colors, actually.
5. ‘Ellis’ Studded Nubuck d’Orsay Pump – another one I’m drooling over…it’s just a bit different from a normal pump, which is awesome.
6. ‘Helenat’ Ankle Strap Sandal – Dune makes some nice looking shoes…and these are not an exception.
…& that’s just some of the new additions I’ve added to the Weddings & Parties Boutique, so head on ovaaa.