Oh hey, Friday! And happy April! The time of year for easy, fresh outfits that are comfy and a change from our winter uniforms (bye for now, sweatpants.) Linzi’s printed tie-shoulder cami is such a pretty warm-weather top (anyone else obsessed with how she ties it like a halter?) and easy to layer under a cardigan during early spring temps. Just over $30, sizes are fully stocked, and if animal print isn’t your thing, it also comes in a pretty blue floral.
Cute Sandals, Denim Shorts & Jackets + Our Fave Beauty Products: Editor Sale Picks At Nordstrom, Intermix, Saks & More
We’re approaching denim jacket season (hooray!), and Linzi found the swoon-worthy L’Agence Janelle jacket on sale! Worth the splurge, and a great piece for layering over a pretty spring dress. Julieta scoped out this similar jacket (under $200), in a refreshing off-white hue for spring.
Spring sandals are so good this season! These low-heeled slide sandals with a woven strap come in a few versatile shades (the pink is pretty amazing), and Amy’s eyeing a sleek pair of go-to slide sandals (30% off). Chic enough to pair with a breezy dress, and an easy way to elevate some spring jeans.
One more (this sale is too good to miss!)–one of our fav beauty brands is having an epic 25% off sale! If nothing else, this cleansing balm works serious magic.
More spring finds on sale, below. Happy shopping!
Quick Contributor Jump Links
Linzi’s Top Sale Picks
Happy April, everyone! I have to brag about my April Fool’s morning. My kids are Cheerios-every-day breakfast eaters, but they’re used to me declaring, every once in a while, that we’re getting rid of ALL cereal in the house and eating only steel-cut oats and green smoothies for breakfasts. Today I told them I was switching things up a bit, and I put an entire smoked trout with skin on a plate with strawberries on the side. I mean…I personally LOVE fish for breakfast and happily ate it after they left for school, but for THEM I don’t think I could have plated anything “grosser.” They both politely told me they weren’t that hungry and they didn’t need breakfast today. I then replaced the whole fish on a plate with cinnamon sugar bagels. LOVE that they were at least polite about it!
And now for sales:
- Most popular this week: This tee on sale for under $15 and my fav joggers are under $50.
- Who Looks Good In Blue? The enchanted blue in this pullover is gorg!
- Just Go Ahead And Buy These For Next Winter: My fav cozy mittens marked down from $45 to $19.
- For The Designer Fans: This cute Veronica Beard Tee is under $50. I’d wear it with black linen pants and beige sandals or with light wash full-length flares.
Laura’s Top Sale Picks
Hey, hey Friday! Well, with our fab LA trip last weekend and a Dua Lipa concert when we got back to town (you can see some pics on my IG!) I’m still catching up on my to-do list AND sleep this weekend. Whew. LA, I love you. I’ll be back soon. More sale picks are below, but these are a few things I am adoring rn.
- The perfect sunnies for Portland? I just picked up these babes from Nordstrom yesterday and now it’s all I want to wear. If anyone knows where I can get tinted lenses with prescription lmk! Now I want all the pairs.
- A trench with an actual hood, on sale! This one from J.Crew was my very favorite short trench I tried on in my recent trench coat try-on post and it’s now 25% off! So many gorgeous details and the fit is perfection. The hood is also removable and a necessary evil here in my rainy city.
- Last but totally not least…My favorite summer pants from last year are now $45! They are cute, easy, versatile and lightweight. TTS. Wearing a M Petite and the length is perfect! See them on here.
Have a great weekend, friends! xoxo
Scotti’s Top Sale Picks
Hey guys! We took a short trip to Durham this week since it was Zack’s bday and Greenlea’s spring break…which means I was able to get to a mall again! For someone who does 99% of her shopping online, this is always so much fun for me. One of my favorite purchases was this lightweight sweatshirt that’s mostly cotton and super crazy comfy. It comes in a ton of colors and is perfect for spring and summer. (On sale!) Here are some other highlights I found:
- Have a wedding to go to? This Vero Moda dress is adorable and super flattering. I love the color and the flowy fit. It’s perfect for a wedding because it’s comfortable and isn’t tight.
- Best. Hat. Ever. I fell in love with this Eric Javitz hat the second I tried it on (not so much with the price). The fit is perfection — the brim flops ever so slightly and the fabric is obviously well-made. There’s a reason the reviews are so good!
- Give me all the jumpsuits! This “breezy, linen-kissed” jumpsuit from Willow is incredible. It’s strapless but has a gripper strip at the top to keep it in place. I love the color, the shape, the fit…and this BB Dakota jumpsuit is incredibly soft and comfortable — easy to dress up or down, too!
The rest of my sales picks are below! Happy weekend, everyone!
Amy’s Top Sale Picks
Hello April! The further we move away from winter, the happier my soul feels…even though we just had a giant spring snowstorm (it’s fine, I’m fine…). Currently cuddled up with my coffee, distracting myself with sales:
- Bloomingdale’s is offering 25% off in cart (!) which includes some REALLY good things, like loads of MOTHER + AGOLDE jeans (I want these + these). Definitely worth a perusal.
- I truly just found my new favorite swimsuit, plus the linen tops I mentioned last week arrived and to put it simply: IN LOVE. Use code PERK for 10% off these gem finds!!
- For something other than fashion, these jars are so pretty, crafted by Kenyan artisans from recycled materials, and 75% off (under $30).
More faves of the week below, love you guys! Xx
Meredith’s Top Sale Picks
This past Thursday I dragged my brother to a live podcast taping because apparently I don’t leave the house past 7pm unless it’s for aging ’70s guitarists or reality show recaps. We had a fab. time and my outfit was casual, but cute (reel here). I do want to add new sneaks to the mix though. I adore Adidas (see my comparison between Superstars and Grand Court here), but I’ve been contemplating Veja’s (a sustainable sneaker brand) for a minute and am dying to try them. Currently debating between this pair and this pair with metallic details.
Sales I’m eyeing: These off-white boyfriend jeans are a DREAM and 50% off with the code SHOP (Order 1-2 sizes down). Colleen Rothschild is offering 25% off ALL their best sellers including the cleansing balm I cannot live without. An Anthro wrap dress on sale for under $100 with a back you HAVE to see. This dress is living rent-free in my mind.
Have a fab. weekend! Xo, Meredith
Julieta’s Top Sale Picks
Yesterday I finished a month full of color consultations, including Scotti’s and Gwen’s!! If you were one of my clients this month, gracias! It was so fun. My highlight was helping a wise and sweet 78-year-old woman because it’s never too late to fine tune your style. I initially worked with one of her daughters, then her sister, and then they wanted to see how their mom’s colors would differ. Well, they all had similar undertones but different color palettes and the mom could rock the brightest colors of them all. Gosh, I love doing this. (I have some spots left in late April if you’re ready for some color in your life).
- Tracksuit for spring? Yes, please – This Zella suit (Jacket l Pants) made its way into my shopping cart, and I can’t wait to try it on.
- The jeans everyone is asking about – Our last roundup of denim under $100 had some people asking about the jeans I was wearing. They’re my favorite Levi’s Wedgie that I just ordered because those in that photo can no longer hold my legs or hips, and that’s ok.
- Let’s go braless – These nippies are a staple in my closet. They’re rarely on sale so run! I just got two pairs. Light color here.
Cam’s Top Sale Picks
I am reveling in the spring weather right now. It’s my favorite season and temps, because provides optimal outfit temps. I get to take advantage of lightweight layers, fun chino-type pants, ripped jeans, breezy dresses and tops…aaaaah. I love it.
My picks for this week are all from AE, because great sale and lovely options for spring + summer right now. Code SPRINGUP. Cheers, Cams 🙂