Happy Friday, and happy Earth Day! If you haven’t checked out ABLE, an eco-friendly and sustainable brand (think: chic and cool, with a timeless (not trendy) vibe). The best part? Use code: LOVEYOUMOM for 20% off sitewide! S fell in love with their boyfriend jeans (the CUFFS!), paired with this graphic tee, soft flexible mules and this luxe shoulder bag.
Bright Dresses, Cute Shoes + Other Spring Fashion Finds: Top Editor Sale Picks From Anthro, Madewell, Saks & More
Attending a spring/summer celebration? This sweet eyelet mini dress boasts a “twirl factor”, or for a more formal occasion, this stunning silk maxi dress is worth the splurge. Swap the fancy heels for these super-walkable sandals. The ruched strap is a lovely texture, and these come in a slew of fun colors. (This pair of sandals with a braided strap are similar for half the price.)
One more to pack for your next beach day: this outdoor chair is a steal for 50% off at Backcountry (and a game-changer for fire-/ocean-side hangs).
More great finds on sale, below. Happy shopping!
Quick Contributor Jump Links
Amy’s Sale Picks
My Sephora goodies came in the mail from that last big sale they ran and OMG — I picked some amazing things, if I do say so myself. I’ve been testing the products out over on my instagram if you’re curious, but this lip gloss in the “milky” finishes has me particularly saying “wow, wow, wow!” It’s non-toxic, cruelty-free, vegan, built for sensitive skin, NOT sticky, and honestly like butter. So. GOOD.
As for sales I’m loving –
- Top Seller: The best makeup sponges are currently on sale. These are a makeup game changer!
- The Perfect Pot: We use this one-and-done pot every single day for cooking. It’s the perfect size, and I even got my mom hooked on it.
- Mothers Day Gifting: Anthro has 20% off some of the best goodies to gift (even yourself), and I want this.
- Seeing This Everywhere: I’m seeing menswear-inspired white button-ups on all my fashion icons. This one looks amazing and is on sale!
Even more goods below, Xx –
Scotti’s Top Sale Picks
Ugh, my poor baby was up all night vomiting — not fun. Little Ozzie is snuggling hard next to me, and I’m exhausted from lack of sleep and doing copious amounts of laundry. The sales are helping to keep me distracted. Here’s what I’ve got my eye on.
- Peaches: I just ordered our favorite Cabo Linen Joggers from Athleta in cactus peach. LOVE this color! I’m thinking of ordering this wrap tank in the same color (reviewers love it) or maybe this hoodie (made from sustainable, organic cotton).
- Convertible Shoes: I just tried these Pashionista shoes for the first time and they’re AMAZING. (Check out my review here.) They’re currently having a Mother’s Day Sale: BOGO 50% off with code MOMBOGO!
- Sustainable, Personalized Jewelry: ABLE is having a Mother’s Day sale, too! Take 20% off with code LOVEYOUMOM. Their personalized jewelry would make a great gift. I wear this necklace daily and LOVE it.
Speaking of moms, mine gets here tomorrow! I’m so excited to see her and show her around one of our absolute favorite places in the world. (The kids can hardly contain themselves, they’re so excited!) I’m looking forward to a week full of walking along the beach, eating amazing food and slowing down a bit to catch up and reconnect.
Happy weekend, everyone!
Laura’s Sale Picks
Hey, hey, Friday. Well, my main accomplishment this week is that my daughter now requests only early Brittney Spears songs and she knows all the words to Baby One More Time. My work here is done. And for weekend plans, we’re learning this dance I’m obsessed with. The rest of the week has been weird, but music and dance are getting us through, per usual.
Speaking of weird, I’m doing a reorg of my weirdly annoying under-the-stairs office/closet (cloffice?) today with a lovely human whose brain works way differently than mine. Wish me luck. I’ll do my best to capture some before and afters on my Instagram stories. I’m already exhausted/excited.
- $30 dupes: These sandals look SO much like the much more expensive pairs but that price! Need. They’d look cute with the longer cutoffs I’ve been trying out.
- For the dog & cat moms: This contraption is 30% off and actually works to keep my sofas and duvet MUCH cleaner. Just be sure to follow the (easy) instructions.
- Still my favorite bra: I covered this (new-to-me) bra last year in this article and it’s still my favorite for a wireless option that provides lift. If anyone has one that works with deeper V tops, lmk, but for all other options this is perfection.
Happy weekend, folx! xoxo
Meredith’s Top Sale Picks
I’m still riding high from taking my middle daughter to her first concert this week. Like any 6-year-old she wanted to see an aging guitar picker for her first live show (LOL). I made a cute reel of her experience that you can watch here. Still majorly impressed by how well my new sporty sandals held up for a night of dancing. No feet pain!
In honor of Earth Day, my favorite piece right now is this $20 Recycled Belt Bag made from 100% recycled polyester. I also just tried my first pair of Re/done jeans (I know, right) and LURVE them. Amazing, non-distressed, stove pipe style jean.
Let’s Talk About Saks, Baby: Saks is offering gift cards with most purchases using code APRGIFTSF. I’m living for this adorable little purse and lemon print sandals I just purchased. And, of course, my beloved Mother Tomcats available in a gorgeous dark wash.
Have a gorgeous weekend everyone! x, Meredith
Julieta’s Top Sale Picks
Yesterday we made a big pot of Colombian beans with a friend I’d never seen in person. But after many voice messages, book shares, and her helping me navigate the day my son was told to “go back to his Colombian country” by a classmate, we decided to get together by the stove, cook our food, and talk as if we were old friends. That’s what happens when two Colombians find each other. Ps. She’s an AMAZING teacher, mom and TikTok star. Go follow her on IG and be amused by her smile, accent, education, dance moves, etc.,
Office/Zoom ready top – This J.Crew featherweight top is easy and perfect to wear to the office or dress down with jeans. I personally like to have tops like this for my Zoom client meetings.
Linzi’s Top Sale Picks
Happy Friday…let’s talk cardigans. I’m trying to stay distracted (with cardigans), because I’m so sore I can hardly type. Shana is back in town and (of course) within 24 hours of returning to Philly MADE my introverted self socialize with a group AND try a new workout. Ugh. Every freaking inch of my body has been in pain this week. I’m trying to ignore this and talk cardigans instead (and yes, Shana, you’re good for me and I appreciate you). If you missed my post, my favorite annoyingly expensive new spring Statement Cardigan is on sale, and I went through the pros/cons of this very special piece. My full Guide To Spring Statement Cardigan post is coming soon, but I couldn’t help featuring some non-statement cardigans in my sale roundup today (so many good ones on sale). Maybe this one (more colors/sizes here) over spring dresses?
More Sale Talk: Note the Anthro additional 40% off picks are GOOD, but final sale.
Clare V Vibes, but under $45 (once in cart): This guy.
Eileen Fisher Fans: This could easily become a comfy fav.
Vince Sneaks On Sale: I like the tan.
Best Budget Deal: Been eyeing this pretty top for spring and now it’s under $30.
Jess’ Top Sale Picks
Happy Friday. This week seemed really long to me, did it seem that way to anyone else? Maybe it’s because the weather in Grand Rapids, Michigan is still crappy. But a highlight of this week was: Jon and I binging on the show The Last Kingdom on Netflix. It’s SO GOOD and definitely one to put on your watch list. Plus, the actor who plays the main character is just plain easy on the eyes. As for sales:
Adidas Sneaks with a Pop of Color: I had to buy these fun orange striped Adidas Superstar Sneakers for summer, on sale at Nordstrom.
The Perfect Flowy Summer Maxi Dress: My dream summer maxi dress by Theory is 40% off at Nordstrom.
Happy hunting friends, see below for more of my favorite finds! Xoxo, Jess