After-holiday sales are my favorite time to buy coats, sweaters and boots. I can always find awesome deals on my favorite winter things . . . and here are the pieces that caught my eye this year!
1. Leith Ruched Dress: Comes in a ton of colors and is flattering to so many body shapes. I wore this when I was pregnant and after . . . layer it under a moto jacket or long cardigan and booties. (Up to 40% off)
2. Snake Boots: Snake print is going to be big this year. I have these boots in black, and they’re much more comfortable than they look. I love the high rise and narrow shaft. (33% off. Also in a brown snake print.)
3. Cozy Sweater: Also in red or blue, this sweater is made with supers-oft yarn, and is perfect to throw on and go. (40% off)
5. Midi Cardigan: Available in lots of colors, I love the longer length of this one. Would look awesome over a minidress (liked the ruched one) or with flares (or over pjs on the couch!). (40% off)
6. Anorak Jacket: The faux fur hood is removable, as is the faux fur vest lining — that can be worn on its own. This is an amazing price — $99 for a jacket that’s normally $228!
7. (REAL) Leather Jacket: This jacket is normally almost $300 and is on sale for $168. Real leather, real soft – check out the pictures of different people styling it.
8. Water-Resistant Booties: I seriously need these in my life — love the lower block heel and sock boot fit, but especially the water-resistant suede. HALF OFF.
9. Turtleneck Pocket Sweater: Super-soft, comfy and not too oversized or form-fitting. Would look great with the soft leggings and UGG booties! (Half off with code LOVEIT.)
10. Suede Moto Jacket: Also in a light tan and dark green, this jacket is the perfect suede moto jacket. I’m often in all black, and this jacket would be perfect to add a little color — would also look great over dresses when the weather gets a bit warmer. (33% off)
12. Pom Pom UGGS: UGGs are very rarely ever on sale and these are 40% off! I love the pom poms, and there’s nothing more comfy than a new pair of UGGs . . . and warm!
13. Leggings: I have these leggings in three colors — that’s how soft and comfortable they are. You will love — and the pockets are perfect for stashing your phone. SO soft, and the rise doesn’t cause any muffin top! (40% off – under $25!)
14. Nike Free Sneakers: These are literally the most comfortable shoes I own, and I love the gold swoosh on these — 25% off!
15. Colleen Rothschild Discovery Kit: Make a resolution to start a skin care regimen, and make it easy with this ridiculously good deal — get travel sizes of six of the best Colleen Rothschild products (sheer renewal cream, extreme recovery cream, face oil N°9, clarifying detox mask, dual enzyme polish and radiant cleansing balm) along with a muslin cleansing cloth and travel bag for $76 with code BYE2016. ($150 value, and the products are SO good.)
I hope you all are enjoying the holidays with friends and family!