You may notice lots of coats and boots on my wishlist, but living where we do…it’s cold (there’s currently a snowstorm and everything is closing due to the weather as I type this).
We basically live in cold weather gear for half of the year, so now is the perfect time to stock up on all things winter (including cozy PJs, loungewear, and blankets!) Bring on the snow (and hot chocolate)!
Warm & Cozy Refresh: Scotti’s Black Friday Shopping Wishlist
- Mini Puffer Jacket – This is pretty much the coolest puffer I’ve ever seen. In sherpa, velvet or faux fur and I love the stand-up collar. I can’t decide which color (or texture) is my favorite, but with reviews like this, it’s a no-brainer.
- J. Crew Supersoft Yarn Sweater – THIS. I love J. Crew’s supersoft yarn (it really is super soft) and the updated colors and hi-low hemline. I wear mine with sequin leggings when I want to be fancy and jeans when I want to dress it down. (Add statement earrings or bold lips for an easy holiday look.)
- Cashmere Hoodie – I’ve been wanting a cashmere hoodie for years . . . and this one is usually excluded from Banana’s sales, but they typically have NO exclusions on Black Friday. Here’s hoping! (Check out the awesome joggers that go with it here).
- LOFT Velvet Puffer – This blue color is GORGEOUS and it comes in regular or petite sizes for the perfect fit and the hood is removable. Coats are basically like sweaters where we live and LOFT always has an amazing Black Friday sale. (And how awesome would these blue velvet booties look with it??)
- Good American Jeans – My favorite jeans are all from Good American. Specifically, their “good waist” fit that actually fits around your waist without gaping and your booty without squeezing. I’m hoping they have an epic Black Friday sale because I want this awesome dark grey wash (and I really want to try their straight jeans).
- Cashmere Joggers – This really is the ultimate indulgence (so it would make a great gift), but can you imagine slipping on head-to-toe cashmere? SO luxurious . . . and also in black with white stripes. (Fingers crossed they keep their “no exclusions” part of their typical Black Friday sale!)
- J. Crew Wool Coat – As much as I love a good puffer, I need a warm coat that is . . . nicer? Dressier? This one is made with wool fabric (like stadium blankets) for extra warmth without the extra bulk and I’m loving all of the colors. It comes in regular, petite and tall sizes. (How cool is that standing collar??)
- J. Crew Cashmere – These sweaters are SO soft — I love the slightly oversized look of the boyfriend fit and their original everyday crewneck is perfect to layer underneath bigger cardigans, blazers, and jackets. (Like this one we all love). I always take advantage of the discount on their cashmere sweaters!
- T3 Tourmaline Interchangeable Curling Iron – I’ve been eyeing this up for YEARS now. Reviewers LOVE this little guy and say it’s 100% worth the money. I love the fact that it’s interchangeable (to save on some serious storage space) and that you can choose from a tapered barrel or multiple sized straight barrels with or without clips. I can’t get over the reviews (and it’s already on sale!).
- Sorel Moto Boots – Living in Marquette (cold! wet! snow!), I swear by Sorels. They’re warm, waterproof, AND stylish. These moto boots are lined in shearling and can be folded down or worn up (like the pic). They also come in black — and I still can’t decide which color I like best.
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Throw – Shana has this blanket at her place and every time we visit, Zack and I talk about getting one. He says it’s like a “therapy blanket” because it’s heavy (in a good way) and feels so good to snuggle under. And although Shana’s had hers for years now, it still looks new despite washing it multiple times (unlike lots of my faux fur blankets I’ve ruined by washing them — but who has time or money to dry clean blankets??).
- Fuzzy Luxe PJs – Winter calls for lots of lounging — and I can’t let a Black Friday go by without getting a cozy new pair of PJs to lounge in over the holidays. This stripe and leopard print combo is awesome.
- Lovesac Sectional – I have literally been waiting for Black Friday to get this couch. I’ve been eyeing it up for years now, and am finally ready to pull the trigger. They had me at “machine-washable covers” and “adaptable couch” . . . and I’m crossing my fingers they have an awesome Black Friday sale. (Spoiler alert: they’re currently running a free cover special that I had to take advantage of — I’m SO excited!!)
Shop My Black Friday Sale Wishlist Here:
Also — for a peek at our other Black Friday shopping wishlists, and keep an eye on our upcoming posts, head over to Black Friday/Cyber Monday central here.)
Ooh a couch! How utterly fab and unexpected! Great list xx
LOVE these Lists!! Thank you for taking the time to put them together!
I know I am not even a fraction as Cool as you are, yet I love everything here – and think I could “pull off” most of it LOL. I feel so hip 😀