Here’s another post where I will start off by saying…where am I and how did we already get to like mid-November??? OK, I’m exaggerating a bit about the date, but why does it feel like all holiday stuff is even earlier this year? I swear. Next year it’ll start in August.
Well, here we are. Let’s just embrace and enjoy it, I guess! I’m hoping some of these lovely favs I picked are part of upcoming sales (to quote Billie Eilish, DUH). Cozy, pretty, and OK, like one practical thing seems like a good balance here. You know I had to include plenty of animal print and a little bit of plaid, too. ALSO — I’m still OBSESSED with finding the perfect ivory sweater.
Cozy, Chic & Collected: Laura’s Wishlist For Black Friday 2019 Shopping
- Anthropologie Maribel Necklace // Layered necklaces are all I really want to wear. I keep eyeing these with the tiny dangles that add a bit more movement and shine without looking too gaudy or busy.
- Modcloth Pom Pom Beanie // I’m totally into yellow and camel together right now. This hat is just FUN.
- J.Crew Mockneck Cableknit Sweater // Ivory sweaters are such a go-to for me all winter. The stitch detail on this one is beautiful. It looks like it would be a nice fit, too…not too tight, not too slouchy.
- Boden Palmer Coat // This cutie coat is the perfect night-out piece. My night-out outfits usually consist of jeans, fun heels/boots, a white tee, and a cool coat. This would work perfectly.
- Frye Sacha Boot (and at Amazon currently on sale!) // I just ordered these to try out because I’ve been eyeing them for months. They are a great height on the leg, a classic style but also on-trend, a bit timeless and just rad. This shade of leather goes perfectly with both blue and black denim. I feel like these are really a forever boot…and you can’t go wrong with Frye.
- slip silk pillowcase // The wrinkles aren’t disappearing y’all, so I might as well do some more to prevent newer ones appearing, right? I also hear this is great for taming hair frizziness, too. It’s been on my list for a while now.
- J.Crew Lodge Coat // Continually on the hunt for the perfect camel coat… I love the structure of this one AND the shade of camel may just work with my light hair and skin since it’s a bit darker. This coat shape is one I’m drawn back to year after year.
- Anthropologie Pilcro Slim Boyfriend Jeans – I love the straight leg, the light worn wash and the rolled cuff option on these. They’re flattering with all styles of shoes — unlike skinny jeans, which I don’t love with everything. I’m so drawn to straight-leg styles right now (I’m wearing one as I write this). Such a versatile jean and this wash looks perfect, too.
- Smeg Copper Kettle // We’ve had our electric kettle for years and it’s our favorite, BUT it’s not very pretty. This is GORGEOUS, like a piece of artwork sitting out on the counter. I have a friend who swears by Smeg appliances and I mean, just look at it.
- Rolla’s Plaid Coat // This plaid is so good. It’s classic and wintery and not too trendy, so it will be wearable for years. I like that it’s casual; honestly, I wear way more casual than dressy coats these days. I’d pair this with the ivory sweater, the light-wash rolled jeans and my Danner boots.
- J.Crew Riley Sandals in Leopard // I adore these. They have a glitter sole. Leopard heels are some of the most-worn heels in my closet and these are beautiful. They add a little fun to any neutral outfit, a little pop of interest to basics, and mix so well with solid colors, too. I love the idea of these with an emerald green sweater and blue jeans.
- Ring Cam // We’ve been wanting one for the porch for a while now. Friends have suggested the one without the flood light option if you leave a porch light on anyway, because they get clearer video results that way. This is a great time to buy this kind of thing!
What’s on your wishlist for this year? Shout out to this super-cozy blanket I should have included in the collage above, but y’all. Right?! Stay warm! (For a peek at our other Black Friday shopping wishlists, and keep an eye on our upcoming posts, head over to Black Friday/Cyber Monday central here.)
Check out the latest in my world over at @laurajansenstyle and join us in our everyday adventuring around Portland, Oregon. If you want to shop my current pieces I’m loving and wearing, head over to My Closet!