After searching and searching the shoe sales, I have determined that Nordstroms, Anthro, and New Balance have the best selections, the best prices, and the best size availability right now. Granted…size availability usually only lasts so long on these well-known and well-loved brands, but I have high hopes they’ll stick around at least long enough for some of you to grab them. These shoes are good…real good. And these sales are good…real good! So happy sale shopping!
1. Rebels Zinna Distressed: Extra 30% off already discounted prices at Anthro. The slightly slouchy look and pretty colors make these just a bit more special than your standard bootie. Available in the gray shown above, but also a nice mossy green and taupe.
6. Dansko Hartley: 60% off these Danskos!!! You know I love my Danskos! I love them even more when they go on CRAZY sale. These come in black as well, but I love the gray. They come up higher than the Marias, so I think they are easier to wear with cropped pants/jeans. More sizes and 20% off on Zappos.
7. Toms Deia: These low-heeled booties from Toms are on sale for $79.99, and come in black and taupe (although this gray is such a pretty color).
8. Taryn Rose Fortuna Block Heel Bootie: Gorgeous Italian-Made Bootie — click and zoom in to see the beautifully shaped heel and stitching detail. This is such a pretty bootie — pricey, but with the Nordstrom sale it’s 40% off.
9. Kork-Ease Mindo Chelsea: This brand is pretty dreamy on your foot and I love the simple design — 30% off.
11. Toms Esme Bootie: This is shown above in both black and taupe because I think it’s a great shoe at a really great price. A closet staple in both colors.
12. The FLEXX Block Party Bootie: I love the sleek lines and slightly vintage feel of this boot. I would wear it all the time with jeans, but love that it would easily transition to a more dressed up look too.
13. Dansko Petra: You know I’m totally doing a happy dance when Danskos go on sale. They’re 60% off at Nordstrom or 20% off at Zappos, if Nordstrom doesn’t have your size. They come in a really pretty taupe color as well.
18. Born Felicia Knee High Boot: I love the look of these boots with midi skirts and dresses — especially the brown color. 33% off right now.
19. Born Cricket Over the Knee Boot: I wrote about these in a previous post because I was SO excited that a well-known comfort brand FINALLY made a good over-the-knee boot. And now they’re 33% off — well done Nordstrom and Born.
20. Naturalizer Hollace Slouchy Boot: Not a tall boot, but taller than a bootie, right? Go Naturalizer for bringing an on-trend, high-heeled slouchy boot to the world of comfort shoes.
21. Born Gibb Knee High Riding Boot: The black version of these is totally good, but I REALLY like the dark gray. It has this crackled textured leather thing going on that I think would be especially good with midi skirts and dresses.