Amazon’s Cyber Monday has been so good that it’s fun. Us folks over here in the TME Philly office have been poring through pages of stuff going “ooooo“. (Case in point? Basket of babies.)
The beauty deals we found are especially….intriguing. Some are things we actually use and love, some are nostalgic (Obsession, I’m talking to you) and some are just, like…whoa. 2000+ 5-star reviews can’t be wrong?
(Pssst….Be sure to check out our Black Friday shop and Cyber Monday guide, too). We hope you’re having as much fun as we are!
Amazon Cyber Monday Sales: Editor Beauty Picks
Bioderma // TruSkin Serum // 23andMe // CK Obsession // Anastasia Brow Pomade // SEXYHAIR Hairspray // Embryolisse Moisturizer // Peter Thomas Roth Body Lotion // LORAC Lipstick // LORAC Pro 2 Palette // CK One // amika Hair Mask // Bondi Sands Self Tanner // Blinc Mascara // The Body Shop Mask // Mario Badescu Spray Duo
- Bioderma Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water – This is loved by MANY. A great (and more sustainable) alternative to makeup wipes. Even removes that waterproof mascara that constantly refuses to budge.
2. TruSkin Vitamin C Serum – I’ve been using this for over a year now. It’s my morning dose of Vitamin C (at least my topical morning dose), and I slather it all over my face, neck, and chest after every shower. (I’ve even used it on my shoulders and back in the summer, if I’ve accidentally gotten a little too much sun.) I LOVE this product.
3. 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic DNA Test – Mike and I have both taken this test. The results are super fun to read about (but I take the ‘health’ stuff with a grain of salt). The ancestry piece is fascinating.
4. Calvin Klein OBSESSION Eau de Parfum – I cracked up when I saw that this was part of the Cyber Monday sale. BUT I LOVE IT STILL. Mike can wear it when I wear my ‘Sunflowers’ perfume. 😉
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade – Scotti loves this product. She says that it’s great for filling in sparse or patchy brows (“the best brows you can fake”).
6. SEXYHAIR Big Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray – Is it 90’s day? I swear we used this back in the day. Or at least in the early Aughts. In any case, SexyBigHair (or whatever they’re called) made some seriously good hairspray. Popularly known for keeping hair styled without feeling stiff — it’s the best of both worlds.
7. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Face & Body Moisturizer – There’s nothing better to slather on some dry, winter skin. Trust the reviews. (Perfect as an overnight mask, too.)
8. Peter Thomas Roth Mega-rich Body Lotion – About that dry, winter skin… This stuff seriously helps with its rich-as-hell formula. Also great for those sensitive ones.
9. LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick – This bad boy is transfer-proof & long-lasting, not to mention it’s as soft as a lip balm and hydrating as heck.
10. LORAC Pro2 – Scotti bought me a small LORAC palette for Christmas one year and it’s still one of my favs. The shadows last all day, blend easily, and are really natural. I love mine so much I bought it TWICE.
11. Calvin Klein ck one Eau de Toilette – AHHHH another blast from the past!!! I loved it then, I’ll….probably? love it now?
12. amika the Kure Intense Repair Mask – If you’ve never tried a hair mask before, this is a great one to give a go. Just shampoo, lather it on, wait 10 minutes, rinse, and BAM: beautiful, shiny, healthy hair from roots to tips. Magic.
13. Bondi Sands Self Tanner Mousse – The healthier way to keep your summer glow throughout the cold months is definitely this baby. The mousse texture makes it incredibly easy and (kind of) foolproof. Works overnight in a beautifully even, streak-free way.
14. Blinc Mascara – I have mixed feelings about this mascara…it’s REALLY weird to take off. But it never smudges (it’s literally impossible to smudge) so tons of people love it.
15. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask – Many reviewers lean heavily on this mask during hard times. It’s a quick fix (we’re talkin’ 5 – 10 minutes) for those unruly breakouts and not-so-happy skin. A no brainer.
16. Mario Badescu Facial Spray Duo – These are perfect to throw in your bag for some daily refreshing. They work both as a hydrating primer under makeup and as a setter over top. Genius.