I love after-Christmas Sales because there is always so much GOOD STUFF to sort through. This year a ton of my favorites from 2018 were on sale, as well as a lot of items I’ve been eyeing forever. Technically Christmas is over, but I’m not ready to admit that — which is why I’m NOT at the gym or eating a salad and budgeting my finances for next year, and instead on the couch with a glass of wine and leftover pecan pie, spending money I certainly don’t have. None of this counts until January 1st, right??
2. J.Crew’s Hollywood Sweatshirt – My favorite graphic sweatshirt from this season at J.Crew. I’m a recent pink convert and suddenly can’t get enough of it!
3. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless with Active Noise Cancellation – These are THE best headphones in their price range, and I can only say that with so much confidence because Jon’s latest obsession has been finding the PERFECT headphones. And these are THE headphones my analytical-thinking, data-collecting, research-obsessed Jon has in black. He wanted the white ones pictured above, but they were sold out when he was buying. ALSO — they are ON CRAZY SALE, originally $500.00, they are 50% off on Amazon for $250.00. Best deal ever.
4. [BLANKNYC]’s Suede Moto Jacket – Another one of my all-time favorites that I’ve posted about MANY TIMES. I’m still a huge Moto jacket fan, and wear mine all the time — the structured fit is super-flattering and form-slimming.
5. Topshop’s Floral Chuck Midi Dress – I just LOVE this fun, vibrant floral print dress from Topshop. It’s a showstopper, and this cut is super-flattering. It’s also suuuper cheap right now, after 50% off it’s only $33.99 at Nordstrom.
6. MOTHER’s Mini Pocket Rider Coat – I’m a recent pink convert AND a recent fuzzy coat convert, and this MOTHER coat has it all! Super-comfy, cozy and super-flattering.
7. Reformation’s Julia High Waist Cigarette Jeans – Shana loves these jeans. I ordered them as soon as I saw they were on sale, and I am SOOO excited about them. They do run small, so I ordered a size up! Usually $128.00, they’re 40% off and only $76.90 at Nordstrom.
8. Abercrombie’s Leopard Print Hoodie – Earlier in the Fall Season, they had a leopard print hoodie I tried on and fell in love with — but I decided to wait on purchasing for some reason and it sold out! So, I’m super-excited about this one. It’s 25% off at Abercrombie.
9. J.Crew’s Sherpa Lined Chelsea Boots – SHERPA LINED booties from J.Crew, say no more. Marked down from $250 to $214, and now they’re marked down an extra 50% off with the code: BIGGERSALE.
10. Banana Republic’s Fuzzy Long Cardigan – Another favorite cardigan of mine that I’m getting a ton of wear out this Winter. It’s super-cozy and at 40% off of $149.00, it’s only $90.00 at Banana Republic, where essential Winter styles are 60% off, and all sale items are an extra 50% off.
11. VINCE’s Darlington Flats – I’ve loved these VINCE flats from afar for SO LONG now. They’re probably one of my favorite styles ever, and now they’re finally in my price range. Originally $295.00, they’re 40% off and now only $176.98.
12. Dolce Vita’s Aven Mules – These are the best mules! They’re so cute and really comfortable and go with everything. They’re 35% off at Nordstrom for $79.90.
13. Calvin Klein’s Jogger Pants – You can’t go wrong with a great pair of joggers by Calvin Klein. Usually $68.00, they’re now only $51.00 at Shopbop.
Shop My After Christmas Sales Picks
Nordstrom Sale Favorites
Anthropologie Sale Favorites
Remember New Year’s Resolutions don’t count until January 1st, so grab the wine, the leftovers and your laptop, and Happy Hunting!