It’s crunch time folks, but have no fear. All of these items that are cozy, colorful, or both ship Amazon Prime. Some of these great pieces will take your loved ones’ neutral coats and jackets to the next level! And some of these pieces Santa may just want to gift to herself. #treatyoself
1. Shoulder Dusters Tassel Earrings – Pretty and lightweight. Wear with a matching lipstick and all black.
2. Isotoner Cableknit Smart Touch Gloves – I love a red glove with a black leather jacket or coat.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch – A few TME ladies have this clutch and love it. This shade is so great.
4. Cole Haan Women’s Uptown Scarf – Such a lovely scarf in a beautiful color.
5. Collection 18 Roadtrip Beanie – LOVE the faux fur pom pom on this and the red is so good.
6. Calvin Klein Soft Fringe Scarf – This shade is perfection and it looks insanely cozy.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Small Regan Clutch – A beautiful dusty pink and a great size for shopping/errands/date night. There’s just something about RM bags that seem to top all others, IMO.
8. 206 Collective Shearling Mocassin Slipper – Cozy cozy and beautiful. Seriously, anyone who lives in an cold climate wants slippers for Christmas.
9. Humble Chic Mermaid Tassel Dangles – Love the subtle shade of these. They’d be gorgeous with anything in a similar shade, ivory sweaters, chambray tops, black, gray. So versatile.
10. Ugg Sheepskin Tech Gloves – Classic gloves but you can still use your phone. Love.
11. Steve Madden Soft Knit Blanket Wrap – The size of this scarf is fabulous and chic. Love the warm shade.
12. Faux Suede Baseball Cap – In a great warm color that goes with everything. Love this for a sporty but chic look. I’d pair with black faux leather leggings, black oversized sweater and black sneaks.
13. Acorn Oh Ewe II Slipper – These get great reviews and look soooo cozy. I would always be excited to get shearling slippers as a gift.
14. Frye Ray Fringe Crossbody – Super cute and a great size for the city or travel.
Are you with me on the slippers thing? I cannot have too many. Working from home I LIVE in them. And I’m way behind on the tech gloves thing. I should’ve asked Santa for some! Stay warm you guys!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @elletrain to see daily outfits, puppy pics, kitchen tips, and of course, Sienna’s dance moves.