I love everything on this list. In fact, I ordered a few of these items last week and they’re now on sale for even less. Gah! I’m needing a few upgrades (pots, I’m looking at you), and a few of these items I’ve wanted forever and have been waiting for them to go on sale. These deals are SO good I can’t pass them up . . . so here’s everything I’m considering this Cyber Monday. Be sure to check out our Black Friday shop and Cyber Monday guide for more sales in effect. Enjoy!
Scotti’s Cyber Monday Sale Picks: A Little Comfort & A Lot Of Joy
1. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Throw and 2. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Pillow Covers – Two more items I bought on sale during Black Friday that are on sale for less today. LOVE LOVE LOVE these SO much, I’m 100% happy I got them!
3. Wireless Earbuds – I’ve been searching for a pair that will actually stay in my small ear canals . . . and these come with three different sizes of wing tips and ear buds. Plus, they’re super-cute and basically look like cool jewelry.
4. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrushes – I got these for Zack and I during a Black Friday sale and they’re AMAZING. I swear my teeth were whiter the first time I used it (OK, maybe not really, but they FELT amazingly clean). And of course they’re even cheaper today than they were on Black Friday!
5. Humidifier – I would not survive the winter without one of these. This one comes with a cleaning brush AND the silencer can be removed . . . so you can clean it in areas that you can’t access in other models. You can also choose for the night light to be on or off–love this version!
6. Ultra-Technical Parka – This wind and water-resistant parka is temperature-tested in ranges of -24 to 36 degrees F… good for those of us with cold winters! The faux fur hood is removable and the pockets are fleece-lined. Also in navy, black and olive green.
7. Free People Henley – Free People makes some of my favorite layering pieces, and this one is no exception–super soft, warm and I love the longer sleeves. Verishop is my newest online shopping obsession and today they’re offering 25% off their site PLUS all purchases made on 12/2/19 will be issued a $50 credit on Jan. 1, 2020, redeemable with a $200 minimum spend. Woot! (Oh and free 1-day shipping & returns!)
8. Apple Watch OR 9. Versa 2 – I cannot decide between these two for the life of me. My mom wants a basic watch that will track her heart rate, steps, sleep, etc. She doesn’t want to deal with all the bells and whistles so Versa 2 is probably better for her. I’m still eyeing up the Apple watch because this deal is GOOD.
10. PAIGE Hoxton Jeans – I have these in black and love the fit. PAIGE jeans are known to fit curves especially well and these babies are 40% off today!
11. All-Clad Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookwear Set – OK, so you guys actually talked me into this one! I couldn’t believe that people would spend $500 on a cookware set and asked you to help clarify why on Facebook . . . and your comments convinced me! Apparently these last FOREVER, cook everything evenly and can be thrown into the dishwasher. Plus they’re on sale for $289, 42% off the regular price. If you want the exact same set, PLUS a 3qt saute pan (usually $245 alone) for $90 more, get this one.
12. Vail Faux Fur Lined Suede Waterproof Boots – So Lord + Taylor is running a BOGO sale on some of their women’s and men’s shoes. Not buy one, get one half off, but buy one get one FREE. Yaaaaasssss. I love these faux fur-lined boots–waterproof and temp rated to -24°C/-11°F with a “Polar Plush Lining.”
13. Stila Shadow – This is my favorite/easiest way to add a little sparkle to my lids and you absolutely can’t beat this 50% off price.
14. Super Soft Microfiber Sheets – Well these reviews are INSANE. Deep pockets, super soft, lots of colors and after reading all of the amazing reviews I’m super excited to get them on my bed! (On sale for $26!)
Shop My Cyber Monday Sale Picks