How’s everyone recovering from the weekend? YES, Coffee, I love you. The sales have not let up y’all, as I’m sure you’ll see from all of our edits. I’m taking full advantage and have invested in some quality basics I sometimes skip, like this GORGEOUS mahogany silk cami I cannot wait to put on (it’s 25% off). As an overview, Banana has everything for 50% off, Anthropologie still has 30% off everything and 50% off sale items, J.Crew has 50% off with code MONDAY, LOFT has 50% off and free shipping…and well, pretty much everything is on sale, y’all. Don’t forget, our Black Friday shop and Cyber Monday guide are also in full effect. Here are my favorites, as a gal who likes rock music and cooking…
Laura’s Cyber Monday Sale Picks: Clothes, Shoes & Kitchen Gadgets That ROCK
01/ 02/ 03/ 04/ 05/ 06/ 07/ 08/ 09/ 10/
- Banana Metallic Leopard Sweater Dress: Well this is just killer. And it looks to be that sweater fabric that holds it’s shape well and hides bumps and whatnot. YES. It comes in Petite and Tall, too, in sizes XXS – XXL 50% off everything at Banana Republic right now!
- Banana Republic hoodie: 50% off everything at Banana! I pretty much want all the things that say “super soft yarn” right now. Don’t wear them to bed like I do and they won’t pill as badly. Haha.
- Anthropologie Bristol metallic blouse: I mean, stunning! I always look for date night tops that are fun, cover fairly well and are just rad. This fits the bill! 30% off everything at Anthro.
- Echo Show 5 in Sandstone – We already got ours in from Black Friday (creepy fast, I know) and we love it. We love being able to see the weather forecast and read recipes and song lyrics, watch shows and more. All the grandparents will be getting their early Christmas presents. $49 today (40% off the original price) or get two for $89 with the code: SHOW52PK The perfect gift!
- Levi’s Wedgie Skinny jeans: I can’t tell you how flattering the wedgie fit is. This specific pair has some stretch and I love the wash. I typically buy my regular size, but they do fit tight. If you’re looking for extra comfort, size up.
6. J.Crew leopard faux fur coat: This thing is just gorgeous and fun and even dresses up denim on denim. And now it’s over 50% off! Score.
7. Levi’s Cassic Camo Chinos: Again, these are just rad. Love the black and gray camo for a less traditional look that’s more easily wearable.
8. Adidas Superstar: Our fav sneakers, hands down. Snap them up on sale if you don’t have them! Perfect for travel and they look good with everything. They even look fine with socks in winter if you match the socks to your jeans (Shana and I have both done this successfully). Yay! TTS.
9. Cuisinart Waffle Maker with Pancake Plates: The. plates. are. removable. That was enough to sell me. I hate cleaning the one we’ve had for years. Also, this allows me to pass along our electric griddle and free up some cabinet space, since we can make 4 pancakes at a time on it, too! Love Cuisinart products and it gets great reviews. Would make a great gift!
10. Breville Smart Oven Air: At Amazon OR At Williams-Sonoma: Looks like Amazon is price matching this today. It is hands-down my favorite kitchen appliance. (Sorry Instant Pot, I still love you though). This thing bakes, roasts, dehydrates, air fries, toasts, slow cooks, proofs dough and warms. You pretty much don’t need a full-sized oven. But honestly, it’s great to have when you’re entertaining or making bigger meals. You can bake the rolls in this! It fits a full-sized Le Creuset dutch oven. Wow. Best tater tots and hashbrown potatoes ever on the air fry setting. Get it. I’ve had mine for a year now and adore it.
Shop My Fav Cyber Monday Sale Picks
Happy December, y’all! We’ve already been to see Santa, cut down our own tree, AND did the drive-thru holiday lights last night at the Portland International Raceway. (check my IG stories for the fun!) We are KILLING it with holiday joy over here. But I must admit, I’m happy for this Monday morning working in our quiet house, just me and the dog…and my new giant cup of coffee. Hahaha. I ordered this thinking it was regular coffee cup sized. You win some…you win some?!
Check out the latest in my world over at @laurajansenstyle and join us in our everyday adventuring around Portland, Oregon. If you want to shop my current pieces I’m loving and wearing, head over to My Closet!