YOU GUYS! Almost ALL of my Black Friday/Cyber Monday wishes came true!!! There were a ton of good sales, obviously, over the weekend, but the sales are still going strong and some got even better this morning! Almost everything from my initial wishlist and my Black Friday list is still on sale, and our Black Friday shop and Cyber Monday guide are also in full effect. Below are my favs, though, for Cyber Monday:
Linzi’s Cyber Monday Sale Picks: A Wishlist Come True
1. AllSaints Coat (30% Off): These coats are absolutely gorgeous; although pricey, EVERYTHING is 30% off on their site. There are several puffers that I am in love with, in addition to some of their elegant wool wrap coats. I just ordered 2 puffers to try in comparison to my more reasonably priced Uniqlo coat (also on SALE), so look for my review soon.
2. Anthropologie Pick A Pom Hat (30% Off): So fun!!! You can mix and match the pom poms and hats! Many of the pom pom colors have already sold out, but still enough left to create a fun little mix and match set. I’ve been wearing playful variations every day!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Backpack: (Up to 40% Off): Buy more save more sale happening which means crazy good discounts if you want a backpack in addition to maybe a cute little number like this one! Use code THANKS40 for purchases +350…other codes on site. Many bags on sale without code as well.
4. Lole Sweatshirt (Extra 25% Off Sale Items): Gah! Tons of good pieces in Lole’s sale section….jackets, workout clothes, accessories…but this sweatshirt looks like the piece I would wear the most. Definitely worth checking out!
5. Aquatalia Booties (40% Off): Folks ADORE their Aquatalias. They are REALLY pretty in person and although they don’t have as much cushion as some of my comfort shoes, they ARE still comfortable and are made really well. Added bonus…Weatherproof! Pricey, so always nice to find them on super super sale.
7. Dyson Vacuum (45% Off & Free Accessories): I don’t think there’s any way the price on this vacuum will get any better than this. $200 off!!! For more details on why I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vacuum, take a look at my full post here.
8. Parachute Sheets (20% Off): This lux bedding only goes on sale twice a year!!! I totally splurged and am SOOOO excited! Everyone raves raves raves about Parachute. I’m trying to make our bedroom a little bit more of an oasis (no legos allowed), so while treating the hubs and I to luxury sheets feels extremely indulgent, I’m rationalizing it as some good self-care. I’ve read that if you run hot, get percale and if you run cold, get linen. I got a mix of both.
9. Nintendo Switch (Free Mario Kart Game with Bundle): Oooooh! This is not a bad deal at all! Nintendo Switch bundle that includes my kids’ fav multi-player game Mario Kart for the price of the regular Nintendo Switch!
10. Bonobos Pants at Nordstrom (35-50% Off) | At Bonobos (35% Off): If the guy in your life hasn’t tried these pants yet…be a hero and get him a pair. They’re the fav of our entire friend crew of dads. They’re also an essential part of my hub’s daily work uniform. Today was a perfect time for me to stock up on a few extras so I don’t have to do emergency laundry quite as often. My favorite color is the Blue/Grey Yarn Dye in Slim fit.
11. Banana Dress Shirts (50% Off): Also a perfect time to stock up on extra work shirts for the work uniform. The sale makes these shirts very reasonable, and they have a huge variety of colors and styles.
Anthropologie – 30% Off
Rebecca Minkoff – Up To 40% Off
All Saints – 30% Off
Nordstrom Shoes – 30-40% Off
Dyson -Up to $250 Off
Lole -Extra 25% Off Sale
Men’s Banana Republic – 50% Off
Men’s Nordstrom – 20-40% Off
Bonobos – 35% Off
Parachute Bedding – 20% Off
Amazon Kids-Toys – Various Sales
Hope your Black Friday/Cyber Monday wishes came true, too!