So here’s the thing: I’ve already talked about my favorite things on sale. Ad nauseam. If you’re looking for my most-worn, closet workhorses still on sale, check out this post. If you’re looking for what I’m actually buying this Black Friday/Cyber Monday…go here. If you’re looking for what I bought Mike…here ya go. And if you’re looking to shop small…this post.
But if you’re looking for what has actually changed between Black Friday and Cyber Monday…you’re in the right place.
My Cyber Monday Update: The Best (New) Stuff On Sale
First of all, if you don’t necessarily need recommendations, we do have a Cyber Monday Cheat Sheet that simply lists retailers and discounts. It’s a handy shopping tool I’ve been using all day.
Secondly, if you love Everlane as much as I do…check out this post on their Cyber Monday sale. It’s a good one.
Lastly, if you’re wondering what — at this late hour — was actually good enough to get my WELL-WORN FINGERS clicking ‘add to cart’…there are three sales worth talking about.
1 – 3. NAADAM Cashmere – Now 50% Off
THIS. This is the stuff I’ve been living in for the last two weeks (you can see my full review here). NAADAM was offering 30% off for Black Friday…and just increased the sale to a whopping 50% for Cyber Monday. My top three recommendations (based on stock and try-ons)?
- The coziest-ever sweater dress (a wool & cashmere blend which, if it’s anything like this sweater, will be insanely soft).
- A sexy little sweater dress
- This unisex sweater (I have one in XS, just ordered two for Mike, size medium. He’ll never need another plain sweater again.)
4 – 6 Bloomies Beauty – Take 15% Off
If you missed the Sephora sale, or forgot a few key items in the Sephora sale…now’s the time. I’m totally and completely obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury, so if you haven’t yet tried it….YES.
4. Color Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil – One of my very favorites. But pay attention to the recommendations based on eye color. I strayed and ended up with a color that didn’t quite work. The other (recommended) color? GORGEOUS. Turns out they know what they’re doing.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – My sister turned me onto this product (how-to video coming soon)! It’s not really foundation (but can be used like one), it’s not really highlighter (but can be used like one)…and I promise it will make all of your glowing skin dreams come true. Pick up one now while it’s on sale, and we’ll show you what to do with it soon.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Quads – There’s a ton of gorgeous colors here…but I am so obsessed with this green I just can’t even. Foolproof, in that even I can do it. No Scotti necessary. (OK, she does it better….but I get a big ‘ol ‘good enough’.)
7-9 Lolë’s Extra 25% off All Sale
While Lolë’s Black Friday promo has ended (40% off everything)…they just marked down a ton of stuff in their sale section and is offering an additional 25% off with code EXTRA25. Many of my most-worn pieces from this summer are in that sale…as well as a few extra goodies I’ve had my eye on.
7. Lole Luisa T-Shirt Dress – this is, as advertised, a basic t-shirt dress. But it’s really cute on, not tight on the belly, and comes in some really pretty colors. I have it in the light blue but…should’ve gotten the black (haha). Luckily the black is still in stock.
8. Lole Luisa Tank Dress – this was one of my most-worn dresses this summer. I have it in black and FREAKING LOVE IT. It’s flattering, and looks cute with sneakers, sandals, heels. The midi length makes it supremely versatile. The black is sold out, but I’m going to order either the light gray or the red.
9. Lole Phoenix Rib Mini Dress – Gang, this is one of the sexiest things I own. It’s definitely more of a cover-up than a dress (the black is ever-so-slightly sheer), but it’s comfy enough to ride bikes in, but sexy enough to turn some heads. It’s…SO good. My forever cover-up at the beach. (And I’ll be packing it on every tropical vacation.)
Shop More Lolë Sale Favorites…
Aaaaand…we’re DONE. Thank goodness. SO ready for business as usual.