The holidays are here! Snow is falling outside (at least where I live), the daylight is gone by 5:00, and snuggling my kids on the couch with hot cocoa (or wine) in my mug is my idea of the perfect night. A chance to slow down, relax and be present. That’s what I’m picturing this Christmas . . . and here are some gift ideas in this vein. (And a few sparkly things because . . . it’s me.)
Christmas & Holiday Gift Ideas for Women
- Wine Glasses: I love the metallic accents on these stemless wine glasses. Also in gold.
- Monogrammed Mug: This mug is almost sold out, but if you’re looking for beautiful monogrammed gifts, this candle is gorgeous.
- Wake Me for Champagne Pillow: I mean . . . this should be our holiday mantra, am I right?
- Reindeer Decor: Holiday decor that’s sleek and modern. Love.
- Metallic Candle: Mixed metals of gold and crackled rose gold in a “birch leather” fragrance. Yum.
- Slippers: These are the softest slippers ever — with a sturdy sole for indoor/outdoor wear.
- Faux Fur Throw: No gift guide is complete without a faux fur throw, in my opinion. This one is super-soft and comes in lots of colors.
- Love-Hope-Faith Signs: A great reminder of the important things in life — and these are three separate signs (not one big one) so they can be arranged how you like.
- Metallic Makeup Brush Set: This is a beautiful set that’s perfect for travel. A powder brush, fan brush and two eyeshadow brushes.
- Wrap Sweater: Comfy, cozy and perfect for holiday parties or lounging.
- Silver and Rose Gold Watch: I love the mixed metallics. So simple and pretty.
- Rose Gold Candle: Grapefruit and Prosecco scented – reviewers LOVE this one. Would make a great hostess gift!
- Earrings: Available in many colors, these earrings are perfect for daily wear but sparkly enough for special occasions.
- Stacking Rings: Wear alone for a delicate look or layer them together. Also in silver or gold.
- Faux Fur Earmuffs: I have these and love them. They aren’t huge like some other earmuffs and are soft and comfortable.
- Jewelry Holder: Save your favorite rings on the fingers or earrings in the palm. This holder is so cool.
- Wall Art: Available in different sizes, this piece just called right to me. I thought it was gorgeous.
(Also, head over to our full page of 2018 holiday gift guides for more seriously cool gift ideas for all your loved ones (or whoever).