“Girls’ night” used to mean getting all gussied up and hitting the town. But now, I can’t think of a better way to do girls’ night than an at-home spa party. Wash off your makeup, pop the champagne and indulge in foot soaks, face masks and self-pampering. OR, make your own personal day spa, so you can have that luxe pampered feeling right in your own bathroom — any time, any day.
Whether your ideal spa day is spent with your besties or alone, here are some gift ideas to make the most of your at-home spa.
Holiday Gift Guide: At-Home Day Spa
- Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm – This stuff IS the spa experience. It smells heavenly and makes your skin feel so soft. The most relaxing way to wash your face ever.
2. Colleen Rothschild High Performance Mask Trio – This set would be perfect for a spa day with friends. It comes complete with different masks for different skincare concerns in sizes that are perfect to try and share with others. My favorite part is the soft brush it comes with — makes applying the masks easy, mess-free, and it all feels awesome on your skin.
3. Colleen Rothschild Muslin Cleansing Cloths – Made from 100% cotton, these cloths are super-soft and feel so good with the Cleansing Balm. You do get one with the cleansing balm, but it never hurts to have extras — especially if you’re having friends over for spa night. (No one wants to use someone else’s dirty wet cloth, right?)
4. UGG Miranda Robe – Soft, plush fleece with pockets and a hood = the perfect robe to relax in. (Comes in a ton of colors.)
5. Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel – This stuff is AMAZING. It’s a two-step skin exfoliator that noticeably softens and brightens your skin. An Allure Best of Beauty winner — read the reviews!
6. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks – Another Allure Best of Beauty winner, these gold foil eye masks “brighten, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of dark circles.” Yes, please!
7. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Salts – “This soothing blend relaxes the senses with Ylang Ylang and vanilla, while Himalayan pink salt crystals lightly detoxify the body for a truly calming spa-like experience.” If alone, use in the tub. If with friends, put some in smaller containers for an amazing foot soak.
9. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 – “A concentrated treatment that strengthens the hair from within, reducing breakage and improving its look and feel”. This stuff has amazing reviews and has dramatically improved the health of my own hair (that was breaking off). Sit around with a towel over it and sip some champagne while it does its thing.
10. Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme – The reviews on this lotion are incredible. It smells like vanilla, tangerine and brown sugar (YUM). No spa experience would be complete without some luxurious lotion like this.
11. Voluspa Roses Icon Cloche Cover Candle – Turn the lights down (or off) and relax by flickering candlelight. (Plus, this one is pretty gorgeous even when it’s not lit.)
12. Champagne Flutes – These are adorable, whether you’re cheersing with your besties or drinking alone. (Would make a great gift, too!)
PS – I tried to think of all the essentials for a great spa day. Were there any I missed? Let me know in the comments, please!