Post-holiday sales? I LOOOVE them! I get gifts before Christmas, but then things I need, I like to wait for after Christmas. I even wait to buy gifts for people I don’t need on Christmas day, because I love that I can get nice things for less.
Below you’ll see a mix of things I have that are on sale, plus others I want, that, of course, are on sale — like this pajama set by Cosabella. I’m dying! Would’ve loved to have them for my mommy makeover recovery. I’ve been living in pajamas and sweatpants for almost 3 weeks. Anyway, take a look, and then check my retailer picks at the end.
- Pajama set – I’m in LOVE. There’s a blue version, too.
- Good American Jeans – I have to do a shoutout to these jeans. They’ve been some of the only pairs I’ve been able to wear post-surgery. Comfortable, stretchy and durable. Size down.
- Black boots – 40% off. Low-heeled pointy boots are a sure way to look fancy without sacrificing your feet.
- Madewell Gray sweater – Madewell sweaters are the best. Love the length, neckline, sleeves — all about this.
- Julian Backpack – Pink is a neutral for me, and I’d wear this one all year. Medium size.
- Dolce Vita Taupe boots – Taupe boots are easier to style and more versatile than black boots. Love the heel and look of these.
- Mackage Leather jacket – A real leather jacket will last the test of time and style. You only need one, and this one is on sale if you don’t have one already!
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Striped sweater – Cute sweaters all winter long. Only need your favorite jeans and boots.
- Natasha J brand – 40% off. Remember my burgundy ultra high-rise jeans? They’re on sale. My exact color and other washes.
- Joggers – What is winter without some great joggers to lounge in and also go run errands? Matching cropped pullover on sale too.
Shop More Post Holiday Sale Favorites By Retailer
Choose what you pay! This doesn’t happen often and it’s only for 5 days.
PS: You can find me over at (@julietatorresd). There’s a lot of high-rise jeans, athleisure, and a raw and vulnerable take on motherhood. Tummy tuck journey too. I believe social media shouldn’t be for the good things only.