If you follow me on on Instagram, you know that my outfit formula for holiday fanciness has been plaid+ a sequin (or statement) skirt. It’s classic, but also feels luxurious. I think I’ve got a good thing going, and it made me realize just how much there is out there that fits my luxurious holiday mood. And, because it’s Cyber Week, you know you’re getting it all at the best prices of the year! Here are a few of my favs! Be sure to check back throughout this Cyber Week for additional retailers!
- Plaid Scarf: This scarf won’t spend much time in your closet…it’ll look great with all your outerwear. Just grab it and go!
- Wool Fedora: You know how big my hair/head is. There aren’t many hats I can wear, but I do love a good fedora. This could go with just about any outfit.
- Sequin Slippers: I’m generally hot all the time, except for my toes; they never stay warm! I think faux-fur trimmed sequin slippers should do the trick.
- Alexa Drop Earrings: I’m somewhat new to Kendra Scott, and I’m thoroughly obsessed! It fits my minimalist jewelry style, while still being perfect for layering and dressing up for holiday events.
- Bangle Bracelet Set: I love how a good stacked set takes the guesswork out of your daily jewelry edit.
- Tippi Sweater: I love this modern take on my seasonal fav. Dress it up or down with all the things.
- Plaid Sherpa Blanket: My photographer side-eyed me when I told her I didn’t have any cozy season decor. This blanket oughta put me back in her good graces.
- Cashmere Short Robe: I have a sherpa-lined robe that I’ve worn every day for years. Mama is due for an upgrade.
- Plaid Bootie: Here’s an easy way to add color and texture to your outfit. Scratch that…these shoes are likely going to MAKE your outfit. Get ready for the compliments.
- Sequin Top: As if a sequin top isn’t gorgeous enough, you have to see the back. This top will ensure your outfit is gorgeous from all angles.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses: I can’t ever have too many pairs of sunglasses, even though I tend to buy the same style each time. These sunnies have a fun pop of color on the side, so they don’t get lost in the pile.
- Winter Trench Coat: I mean, why did this take so long to be a thing? The lining is gorgeous, and I could see it being juuuust enough for milder days, especially when I’m wearing an outfit with layers.
- Leo Clutch in Black Glitter: I bought a similar clutch last year thinking I’d wear it through the holidays. Little did I know, I’d wear it ALL year. Sparkle can’t be contained to a season.
- Stretch Corduroy Pants: Honestly, these made the cut because they looked so good, I swore they were velvet. More than 800 reviewers agree that they’re really good AND they come in eight colors, so I think they’re worth a try. I mean, we can dress up jeans easy enough, but maybe it’s time to swap them for cords.
- Plaid Pointy Toe Flats: Again, shoes are a “safe” way to play with patterns. Does it get any classier than these flats? I love the jeweled bow, too.
- Cuff Bracelet: Cuff bracelets are my go-to because I know I can get them on without any help. The stone adds enough sparkle that the cuff can stand on its own, but not so much that it won’t look amazing in a stack. P.S. Is that still called an “arm party” or did I make that up? Never mind, forget I said anything.
- Suede OTK Boot: It’s a seasonal staple, we all know it, so look no further! The nice, low block heel is practical; the side ruffle is an understated detail. It’s highly rated and comes in three colors AND wide calf.
Shop More Black Friday Sales
For our entire list of sales, head on over to our Best of Black Friday / Cyber Monday page!
J. Crew: 40% off Purchase
Anthropologie: 30% off
LOFT: 40% off Purchase
Nordstrom: Up to 60% off
H&M: 20% off and Free Shipping
Banana Republic: 50% off Purchase
Boden: 30% Off
Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% off Entire Store
American Eagle: 40% off + Free Shipping
Happy shopping, friends! I hope you have a relaxing day/weekend with the people you love most.