Hola, hola! What are you getting this cyber week? Things you need or things you want? Both? I have a list of things I need for my kids and husband — they don’t buy as often as I do. I’m also getting gifts, but for me? Not much.
My tummy tuck is in two weeks, and as you may guess my entire budget is dedicated to that. I feel a mix of emotions right now. I’m anxious, to be honest. But no worries! Shopping (even if not for me) keeps me somewhat busy. Below you’ll find those seriously flattering wardrobe pieces that have covered my saggy belly and made me look my best — high-rise jeans and leggings of course! Bodysuits, too! Plus a mix of winter pieces that I actually need in my closet this season.
1. Leopard Sweatshirt – Leopard in a sweatshirt? I’m imagining this with leggings and sneakers, but also with some great high-rise jeans and ankle booties.
2. Turtleneck bodysuit – I love a turtleneck tucked into my jeans, but I love it even more if I don’t have to fix it all the time, and I don’t have any bulk on my waistline.
3. Medium Hoops – I wear hoops with leggings and a tee, but also with a dress. This size is perfect.
4. Velvet Jumpsuit – I’ll be about 2 weeks post-surgery for Christmas and NYE and need something comfy but chic. This one caught my eye. The colors are gorgeous. Wear by itself or with a turtleneck under.
5. Levi’s jeans – Booty-boosting jeans for sure — but for the love, don’t size up as recommended by the retailer. Do you follow me on IG? I tried these on and talked about everything. The stories are still in my highlights. I talk about sizing, stretch, denim quality, etc., @julietatorresd
6. Velvet Bodysuit – OK, OK! I’m getting this one. I have the pink version from last year and love it, so last time I went to the store and checked the color. Gorgeous! There’s navy blue too!
7. Madewell 10″ high-rise jeans – I missed these during the Anniversary Sale and they were some of my favs.
8. Perfect Winter Parka – All the red coats to brighten cold winter days. Do any of you have this jacket? It’s the only winter parka that has caught my eye… and I really need one.
9. Camo leggings – I’m a die-hard fan of Spanx (so is my belly), and I’ve been coveting this camo version for a while. They will be great for my post-surgery days, right?
10. Waterproof hiker boots – These I NEED and just got. Last year I banged my head against the wall ’cause I didn’t get them when they went on sale and kept checking back and couldn’t. They come in black too. Nothing trumps Cole Hann shoe quality.
11. APL sneakers – These are the sneakers I see and immediately imagine myself looking great in athleisure. They don’t really go on sale, so it’s the perfect time to get them for less.
Shop More Chic & Comfy Black Friday Sales
For our entire list of sales, head on over to our Best of Black Friday / Cyber Monday page!
Madewell (25% off)
Anthropology (extra 30%)
Hope you find great pieces that will add a fabulous value to your closet, and more importantly make you feel more amazing.
Chao, chao. Julieta
If you don’t follow me on IG yet, you can find me over at (@julietatorresd). Follow my tummy tuck journey. There’s also a lot of high-rise jeans, athleisure, and a raw and vulnerable take on motherhood. I believe social media shouldn’t be for the good things only.