I’ve always been a girl into green — I mean it symbolizes all the good things right? (money, luck, nature, the holidays)….But this year, I’m especially enamored. I can’t resist all the GORGEOUSNESS of emerald right now. So rich and delicious. It’s definitely one of the shades of this season, and it’s this green-eyed girl’s current favorite.
Pair emerald with gold, deep burgundy, copper, blush, dark denim or navy, or silver or black for stunning combos. It also goes fabulously with leopard print! And don’t forget the matching nails in this solid or this glitter. I’m planning to try out this velvet tank with my faux leather jeans and my silver boots for a fun holiday look. There are some lovely stocking stuffers and gift ideas here, too! This color just feels lux in any material.
All The Emerald Green, My Pretties
1. Semi-precious Stacking Ring – Love the simplicity and slight rustic feel of this ring. So pretty!
2. & Other Stories Faux Fur Coat – The star of the show here, in my opinion. I want to wear this to everything this holiday season!
3. Modcloth Texting Gloves – Liking the two-tone here. These would be a nice stocking stuffer!
4. J.Crew Velvet Tank – Yes to this. I’d pair it with my faux leather jeans and silver boots for a great holiday look. And it’s on sale right now! Score!
5. Loel Mini Chain Bag – This would be gorgeous with any outfit involving black velvet.
6. Chanel Polish in Emeraude – Finish off your look with this beautiful shade. It’s another great small gift or stocking stuffer.
7. Michael Kors watch – There’s just something about gold and green that says lux. This is lovely.
8. Malachite Ring – Again with the brass and green together. I love the shape of this ring and it’s currently 50% off!
9. Agate Coasters – A beautiful hostess gift for the holidays or to add a little of this gorg shade around your home.
10. & Other Stories Crystal Drop Earrings – Picturing these with a black velvet blazer and ivory silk blouse.
11. Modcloth Velvet Dress – I mean. Sexy. And gorgeous. And classic. Pair with some of these great updated fishnets from Free People.
12. Madewell Tassel Hoops – These would be a fun way to add a little green to your everyday outfit. You may or may not like the color name tho…
13. Mary Jane Heel in Green Velvet – SO cute. Again, I’d pair with these cute fishnet tights.
14. Tom Ford Eye Shadow in Emerald Green – I seriously want to try this. Green-eyed mamas, I feel like we have to.
15. Madewell Velvet Wrap Top – I’m realizing how flattering wrap tops are with their waist-defining shape and lovely v neckline. They’re a new favorite style top or sweater for me, and this one in emerald velvet is stunning. Pair with jeans and taupe suede boots for a casual holiday vibe, or black pants and leopard heels to get fancy.
Shop Emerald Green For The Holidays
Are you gaga for green like me? Shout out to my fellow green-eyed ladies. Omg, am I gonna be the first to wish us Happy Holidays? Good luck out there, friends.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @elletrain to see more of what we’re up to for the holidays here in Portland, OR. And don’t forget about LikeToKnow.It for easy peasy shopping of the looks I’m wearing!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!
Thanks, mama! All the emerald, please!